Hi-Dees V Hearts

As far as I’m concerned Hearts were screwed over but it’s all worked out ok in the end and as Scotland’s classiest club we should be magnanimous enough to forgive and forget

“The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”: Mahatma Ghandi statesman, guru and social convener of West Gujerat Hearts

Hearts we’re the victims of unfortunate circumstances. Lots of clubs lost out, we didn’t get our play-off games but we’re not greeting about it.

4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I live in the third poshest state in America which basically puts us on level pegging with Stenhouse

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Where are you out of interest? Spent an hour or two yesterday skyping my fiance's family on the PNW 

1. Rhode Island

2. Connecticut 

3. Canada

Is my guess. 

On 24/12/2021 at 15:47, kingjoey said:

Then why do Hearts fans try to insist that Hearts weren’t relegated, when they quite simply were.

Erm, because they weren't relegated? 

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

In what way were they not relegated?

f**k me, we've just gotten over the tears, snotters, face painting, Dundees spam email,  liking the ****, hating even Montrose, protests, boycots, maroon pound, maroon boaby, George Folkes going to the house of commons, court, dialing in to listen, appeal, appeal failure, Stendel sacked, some defender leaving to save them money, Levein moaning on the radio for days, protests, more face painting, Budge saying everything was dignified.

They went doon.  

Here's why skysports-jon-obika-st-mirren_4945638.jp

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

f**k me, we've just gotten over the tears, snotters, face painting, Dundees spam email,  liking the ****, hating even Montrose, protests, boycots, maroon pound, maroon boaby, George Folkes going to the house of commons, court, dialing in to listen, appeal, appeal failure, Stendel sacked, some defender leaving to save them money, Levein moaning on the radio for days, protests, more face painting, Budge saying everything was dignified.

They went doon.  

Here's why skysports-jon-obika-st-mirren_4945638.jp

Point scoring with other teams player 🔴