Hi-Dees V Hearts

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Well, there you have it then, I suppose. I’ll keep that in mind in future. Won’t bother trying to have a reasoned conversation with you in future, as you clearly don’t possess the required intellect. 🤣

You know very well what the problem is, don't you? Hearts fans are just slightly below the Old Scum when it comes to condescending to and sneering at other teams supports. You've been at it for as long as I can remember... you treat non Celtgers fans like they treat all of us, but you can't or won't see it.

Your greasy manager is always lecturing and scolding, denying and deflecting and because your victim mentality won't allow you to just take a win and get out of dodge you're going to try and noise up some trouble for a young Scottish guy trying to make out like he is a hatchet man.

I'll give you the 'benefit of the doubt' and say that maybe you lost the head when blaming everyone else but yourselves for getting relegated... but that benefit is really doing a lot of work as you roasters were still all over social media crying about it yesterday ffs.

17 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

You know very well what the problem is, don't you? Hearts fans are just slightly below the Old Scum when it comes to condescending to and sneering at other teams supports. You've been at it for as long as I can remember... you treat non Celtgers fans like they treat all of us, but you can't or won't see it.

Your greasy manager is always lecturing and scolding, denying and deflecting and because your victim mentality won't allow you to just take a win and get out of dodge you're going to try and noise up some trouble for a young Scottish guy trying to make out like he is a hatchet man.

I'll give you the 'benefit of the doubt' and say that maybe you lost the head when blaming everyone else but yourselves for getting relegated... but that benefit is really doing a lot of work as you roasters were still all over social media crying about it yesterday ffs.

Or, alternatively, you are prone to temper tantrums, and it makes you totally incapable of having an adult conversation. Not one of my comments after this match have been condescending. I’ve actually tried to be very balanced. Some of your fellow supporters are capable of replying and discussing things. Yourself and a small number of others are not. That’s fine, I’ll just take note and remember next time, that some Dundee posters are worthwhile discussing things with, whilst others are screaming bairns. 👍

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

That's a top tier 'telt'.

You can make a fair tackle and end up with the opposition player being injured but it's rare when you slide in. You get tackles like that in every other game in Scotland where excessive force is used technically warranting a card regardless of outcome and 9\10 times both players walk away and it lifts the crowd. The difficulty is when you're unlucky and it causes injury. Anderson was excessive and he bounced off the turf and onto Kingsley's leg. 

It's a difficult one to be consistent, most of us want to keep the blood and thunder tackles but it's an extremely thin line between getting it right and wrong.

Not entirely fair but there’s a grain of truth in there

However ifyou think people from Edinburgh are arrogant condescending tossers with a collective superiority complex when we visit Dundee then just imagine what we’re like if we find ourselves in Paisley

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That’s unfortunate but I’m sure we’ll cope

I certainly hope you all cope better than your reactions to that nothing tackle on Kingsley anyway.

Edited by K.T