Hi-Dees V Hearts

53 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Okay? That has completely nothing to do with my post. What point are you trying to make here? Did you watch the game?

Yep I watched the game,we deserved to win a shit game.You said we had 1 shot,we had 14?

That clear enough?

1 minute ago, woolf said:

Yep I watched the game,we deserved to win a shit game.You said we had 1 shot,we had 14?

That clear enough?

Yes, still didn't make you not look like a simpleton though as it was fairly clear what I meant.

5 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I'm presuming Ludo was at the game where it probably didn't look like a foul but on the replay, it was a shocker.

I was more annoyed with Collum for him somehow not booking Anderson later for him scything Halliday.  Which tbf, I can't blame him for.

Aye, happy to be corrected once I've seen the replay. Anderson can be a bit full blooded at times so accept the follow through might've been a bit of a b*****d. Looked like a nothing incident at the time!

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Yes, still didn't make you not look like a simpleton though as it was fairly clear what I meant.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Erm okay 🤔

6 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I'm presuming Ludo was at the game where it probably didn't look like a foul but on the replay, it was a shocker.

I was more annoyed with Collum for him somehow not booking Anderson later for him scything Halliday.  Which tbf, I can't blame him for.

Collum was dreadful today.

I don't know what like from a Hertz perspective, but from a Dundee one he seemed to be giving us nothing.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Collum was dreadful today.

I don't know what like from a Hertz perspective, but from a Dundee one he seemed to be giving us nothing.

I mean it's his default tbf.  I don't think he favoured anyone, he's just  genuinely shite.  I thought we had a good shout for a penalty he ignored on McKay, but he gave a fair few soft free kicks to us on the edge of the box when we were defending.

He never seems to have control of a game

I'm not having a go at Hearts for it, because we could utilise it better, but Hearts players love the old 'anticipate contact from the back' throw to the ground to mop up easy free-kicks whenever they're under the slightest bit of pressure.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm not having a go at Hearts for it, because we could utilise it better, but Hearts players love the old 'anticipate contact from the back' throw to the ground to mop up easy free-kicks whenever they're under the slightest bit of pressure.

I’d suggest you watch the game back.

29 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I mean it's his default tbf.  I don't think he favoured anyone, he's just  genuinely shite.  I thought we had a good shout for a penalty he ignored on McKay, but he gave a fair few soft free kicks to us on the edge of the box when we were defending.

He never seems to have control of a game

Yeah, from our point of view he seemed to give you guys a lot of soft free kicks, but we got none for the exact same. We were ordered to move throw ins back 5ft, but Hertz seem to be able to take free kicks from wherever. I didn't get a good view of your 2 pen claims because of the fog.

Obviously I am seeing all this through dark blue glasses.

But yes, very inconsistent.