Hi-Dees V Hearts

It's not what we see on TV but what the ref can see on the park. 

Hearts offer a wee bit more breaking forward but it has been a shite game really.  Our use of the ball trying to move forward is attrocious. Fontaine has grafted well. We have no forward line at all. Signing end of career journeymen is really starting to hurt. 

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I think the ref can see close up but the assistants - there's no way they can see right across for an offside.

This is why I'm disappointed we've not been having sly off the ball digs at hearts players.

That was basically grafting for 90 minutes and nothing more. You cant attack when you continually miss a straight forward 10 yard pass losing posession.  Griffiths is a shadow of the forward he once was. 

I cant cope with the idea that this team revolves around having a 36 year old midfielder on the field who's legs can't go 90 minutes, otherwise we are fucked.  Our plan is based on end of career performers like Adam, Griffiths, Cummings hopefully digging us out of a hole.  That's not really a plan.