Hi-Dees V Hearts

I can't remember us ever playing a team with an "injury crisis" and not struggling, so I'm not falling for it this time.

Swapping back to 3-4-3 seems to be a popular shout but I'd be tempted to stick with the 4-2-3-1 with Woodburn or McEneff coming in for Ginnelly. Woodburn has been poor recently but I think the number 10 role might suit him and I'd be interested to see how he gets on there. He's also not afraid to shoot when he gets the opportunity which is something that can't always be said of others.

Edited by DC92

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

I can't remember us ever playing a team with an" injury crisis" and not struggling, so I'm not falling for it this time.

Swapping back to 3-4-3 seems to be a popular shout but I'd be tempted to stick with the 4-2-3-1 with Woodburn or McEneff coming in for Ginnelly. Woodburn has been poor recently but I think the number 10 role might suit him and I'd be interested to see how he gets on there. He's also not afraid to shoot when he gets the opportunity which is something that can't always be said of others.

All of this. Especially the Woodburn bits. A few have been very quick to write the lad off. 

f**k James McPake, f**k Charlie Adam, f**k wannabe big time but fucking hopeless Jordan McGhee, f**k Leigh Griffiths, f**k Jason Cummings and f**k that stupid, can’t use his email, doesn’t know how to vote American c**t as well.
Tough game, wouldn’t be a huge surprise if it’s a draw tbh

We have to pick 10 outfield players from this 11:

Cammy Kerr, Liam Fontaine, Jordan McGhee, Alex Jakubiak, Paul McGowan, Christie Elliott, Luke McCowan, Paul McMullan, Corey Panter, Leigh Griffiths and Jason Cummings.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cammy Kerr, Liam Fontaine, Jordan McGhee, Alex Jakubiak, Paul McGowan, Christie Elliott, Luke McCowan, Paul McMullan, Corey Panter, Leigh Griffiths and Jason Cummings.

black and white cat GIF

41 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

1. Are we not allowed to ask for a call off if we have fewer than 14 players available?

2. If not, we are so focked...

49 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Be as well saying 2 of them have covid and getting the match postponed. Cummings was in a packed Hydro last night, so that could get the ball rolling...

Turns out we'd already started lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59698532

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

9 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Shocked by this news.  

28 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

You can remove Jason Cummings from your team on Saturday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59698532

Dundee really have their priorities right, you can drink drive or try to shag children and you’re alright but attending a show is where they draw the line.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Go to a gig in your own time? 

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

Go home from training. 

Go out drink driving and be arrested? 

paddy mcguinness ok GIF by Top Gear

You can come train. 

Terrible, terrible look. If I wasn't already fucked off with everything going on, I'd be fuming. 

I'm pretty sure Adam isn't training right now.