Hi-Dees V Hearts

On the way over the Queensferry crossing these bois decided let’s get bodied at Easter Rd. We’ve  the big team from Gorgie next plus it’ll upset them us getting shafted at ER with ease! It was pretty clear the only offer from h1b5 was a hibsed it, never fear the hi-dees are here with goal of the season!

well done bois 😵💫

1986 photos here👍⬇️

6 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

On the way over the Queensferry crossing these bois decided let’s get bodied at Easter Rd. We’ve  the big team from Gorgie next plus it’ll upset them us getting shafted at ER with ease! It was pretty clear the only offer from h1b5 was a hibsed it, never fear the hi-dees are here with goal of the season!

well done bois 😵💫

1986 photos here👍⬇️

Still waiting to kiss a girl he’s not related to imho…

16 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

well done bois 😵💫

1986 photos here👍⬇️

Word Salad.

Less of this :

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

well done bois 😵💫

1986 photos here👍⬇️

More of this :

1 hour ago, Tynie Heep said:

kate upton GIF

You weirdo maroon wearing bastirts. 

Heart of Midlothian to win this. We haven’t been great away from home, but the manager and coaching staff seem to have instilled a winning attitude in the players. Will be end to end, I suspect. 

Dundee will be pretty motivated (🙄), and it’s up to us to at least match that. None of our players, no matter how good they are can be passengers, so I’m expecting Woodburn, GMS or any other player who gets the nod, to be ready to roll up their sleeves. 

We miss Beni. Haste ye back.

Missing Devlin and Baningime together is a worry, a point would be acceptable under the circumstances. Will Adam play for Dundee?

I've decided to go after I get some Xmas shopping done. Could be a miserable day, though it's my first hearts game this season so pretty excited anyway.

6 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Missing Devlin and Baningime together is a worry, a point would be acceptable under the circumstances. Will Adam play for Dundee?

I've decided to go after I get some Xmas shopping done. Could be a miserable day, though it's my first hearts game this season so pretty excited anyway.

It will be, but Devlin isn't suspended for Saturday.

9 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

So both teams won't have proper midfields? Interesting. Very much doubt Adam is available, injured himself against Ross County and I'd guess it at least out until the new year.

I have very little belief that we'll manage more than 1 or 2 points at best prior to the winter break, but this is as good a game to do it as any I suppose. A result at Pittodrie is something we've not managed at the best of times, Livi are in their classic December form once again, and the derby... lol, we don't win derbies under McPake. Just hope the teams below us are less shite than ourselves until January (Ross County already aren't).

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

It will be, but Devlin isn't suspended for Saturday.

Oh, so Hearts will have kind of a proper midfield? No contest then.

38 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

38 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Adam won't play... he was going for a scan on the hamstring so I wouldn't expect him to playing again until January. When Adam plays we have a shot of beating anybody (outside of the old scum as we raise the white flag and surrender to them before a ball is kicked), when Adam doesn't play we are a disaster. I mean we are often a disaster when he plays, but we have a fighting chance with him, at least.

I know that before the game starts these threads often devolve into one or each set of fans saying that they are terrible and have no chance, but in this case I mean it, Dundee have no chance this weekend. For a magnitude of reasons we are a complete mess at the moment from top to bottom, and we are going to be in damage limitation mode on Saturday.

If Hearts don't win by 3 clear goals it would be shocking.

Edited by CanadianDee

Ok, so we'll definitely be missing Charlie Adam, Lee Ashcroft, Shaun Byrne, Cillian Sheridan and Ryan Sweeney on Saturday. On top of that, we could be missing Jordan Marshall, Max Anderson and Danny Mullen.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2832702/exclusive-dundee-facing-injury-crisis-hearts/

Will be amazed if we can even field a team at this rate lol

Ok, so we'll definitely be missing Charlie Adam, Lee Ashcroft, Shaun Byrne, Cillian Sheridan and Ryan Sweeney on Saturday. On top of that, we could be missing Jordan Marshall, Max Anderson and Danny Mullen.
https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2832702/exclusive-dundee-facing-injury-crisis-hearts/
Will be amazed if we can even field a team at this rate lol
We need a few Covid postponements - till at least 2 January.