Hibs Vs Aberdeen - Weds 22nd Dec

32 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I watched the video on Ramirez tweet and I must admit it wasn’t that conclusive to me. Not sure it’s the smoking gun he thinks it is. 

Thought it took some balls to post that tbqhwy

Spoiler

Or maybe one bollock and a mangled mess of a thing after Porto stamped on his manhood 😉

Edited by Leith Green

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Thought it took some balls to post that tbqhwy

Hide contents

Or maybe one bollock and a mangled mess of a thing after Porto stamped on his manhood 😉

“Porto” did stand over him screaming at him for about 20 seconds after the incident so he’s still a p***k. 

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Porteous seemed very amused after putting his studs into Ramirez’s bollocks on Wednesday. I wonder if he’s laughing quite so much now?

Hes laughing his tits off.

• Winning Goal - tick
  • 3 Points - tick
  • MOTM Award - tick
  • About to be sold so his "coulndtgiveafuck-o-meter" is probably at max - tick

Ramirez, however has outed himself as a grassing godbotherer.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Hes laughing his tits off.

• Winning Goal - tick
  • 3 Points - tick
  • MOTM Award - tick
  • About to be sold so his "coulndtgiveafuck-o-meter" is probably at max - tick

Ramirez, however has outed himself as a grassing godbotherer.

I think that a Hibs TV replaying it a few times had more to do with it than Ramirez. But hey, a good response.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Point proven. Laughing at a man’s cock getting assaulted.

I was laughing at your incorrect use of circling the wagons, but never mind.............

p.s. as its Christmas I will be honest - definite red, he will get a 2 match ban.

Enjoy the beers etc

It might have seemed that way to you at the time, but he didn't. The ref is right and you're wrong in this case.

noheadlock.gif.5dfdab9002314d0931b46b4235b37b1e.gif

Okay - a forearm neck lock then.

As stated - stuff like this happens at all corners, so ho hum - maybe Gallagher just got penalised at the other end all the time, because bad things tend to happen to Declan Gallagher when he wears red.

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Okay - a forearm neck lock then.

As stated - stuff like this happens at all corners, so ho hum - maybe Gallagher just got penalised at the other end all the time, because bad things tend to happen to Declan Gallagher when he wears red.

A forearm neck lock? What the fucking hell is that?

It's two players fighting over the same space in the pitch. Gogic's arm is raised, sure, but the only thing that arm is doing is being in Ojo's way, which is allowed. Unless Gogic has got an extra joint in his forearm between his elbow and wrist. there's no way he's got any kind of lock on Ojo with his left arm. I defy the most expert, hardened Ju-Jitsu practicioner from the dojos of Honshu or the slums of Rio de Janeiro to be able to enact any kind of lock on someone with their arm in the position Gogic is in.

Poor from Ramirez, was happy enough to get up and shake his hand afterwards. Similar to a Jambo welt who did the same after a derby when it was him who was guilty of a foul in lead up to the alledged incident. It's not as if Ramirez is an angel, he was putting himself about all game and went in on Macey very late that could have got a card but didn't. People in glass houses etc. Because it's Porteous he will be found guilty but how you can tell be the video that he meant it is Village of the Damned stuff.

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Poor from Ramirez, was happy enough to get up and shake his hand afterwards. Similar to a Jambo welt who did the same after a derby when it was him who was guilty of a foul in lead up to the alledged incident. It's not as if Ramirez is an angel, he was putting himself about all game and went in on Macey very late that could have got a card but didn't. People in glass houses etc. Because it's Porteous he will be found guilty but how you can tell be the video that he meant it is Village of the Damned stuff.

Not sure that anything else that happened in the match on Wednesday equated studding someone in the bollocks.

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not sure that anything else that happened in the match on Wednesday equated studding someone in the bollocks.

Hmmm, I think that flasher raincoat that Glass was wearing was worthy of a boot in the stanes.