Hamilton v Killie

9 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

The dosh they would have got from Killie fans for the stream you would have thought they might have learned a few names, if this is what watching football has become we’re fucked. Absolute amateur stuff.

Get these restrictions to f**k!

Do you stand with a commentator on the terracing to keep you up to date? Get them to commentate for you at home.

56 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Do you stand with a commentator on the terracing to keep you up to date? Get them to commentate for you at home.

Stupid comment.

When broadcasting a game to hundreds of people, you would be expected to know something about both teams, at the very least have a team sheet in front of you with the names of the players.

They didn’t even know the name of the sub keeper who came on - he literally played against yous in the cup. The co-commentator who I’m guessing was an accies player may even have played in that game.

When QP broadcasted our Scottish cup game, they were able to provide facts and trivia for both teams involved. 

The accies coverage was poor. I’d be surprised if any killie fan paid for that again. 

Edited by superkillieaway

6 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:

Stupid comment.

When broadcasting a game to hundreds of people, you would be expected to know something about both teams, at the very least have a team sheet in front of you with the names of the players.

They didn’t even know the name of the sub keeper who came on - he literally played against yous in the cup. The co-commentator who I’m guessing was an accies player may even have played in that game.

When QP broadcasted our Scottish cup game, they were able to provide facts and trivia for both teams involved. 

The accies coverage was poor. I’d be surprised if any killie fan paid for that again. 

You have to remember this is a step up for Accies after the last commentator missed the start of the 2nd half after going for a jobbie.

Like everything at Accies it is very amateur. Co commentator was Lewis Spence who has been injured since September.

Very frustrating, once again we seem to beat ourselves against Killie, we have had loads of shocking amateur moments this season, but we save the best for this fixture. Penalty misses happen, but to get 2 in 5 minutes and miss both is just not good enough. Killies 3rd goal was incredibly laughable, what is Hamilton doing.

Move on to the Arbroath game, honestly hoping for a postponement, that performance will no doubt sit in the players minds and Arbroath really isn't the team you want to play after that.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I'm not sure we can really say that given that we literally came from behind to beat the exact same opponents at the exact same ground about three weeks ago.

3 weeks is a long time in football as the misquoted saying goes.

I thought we played with a bit more desire and energy yesterday, which we haven't seen a lot of this season.

Edited by stevieKTID