God Save The Queen

Lex

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Not that it'll concern folk in the Sneck right enough.

I'm more annoyed at Povlsen trying to scupper the Sutherland Space Hub in favour of the project in Shetland that he's got money in.

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

You should write your name at the end of your posts like Grimbo did m9. They’d actually read way better that way. 

Aye right.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The quality of troll/trolling on this forum is at an all time low.  I’ll soon have more frequent posters on ignore than not.

Aye yer dam right. Please remind me. What is a troll?

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Is it bigger than a bread bin?

A lovely jubbly wee racist jubilee anecdote. The queen coming out with corkers like that will have zombie Phil shedding a tear. 

edit Britnat Twatter saying she was talking about the US ambassador who was white....and jewish..... The auld nazi cow :) 

Edited by dirty dingus

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Andrew has Covid and can't attend the events.

Aye right.

I thought you only had to isolate now if you were feverish, not sure that he would fall into this category given that he won't be showing the classic fever symptoms of bucketloads of sweat.

He most probably does have a virus viral infection, I just don't think COVID would be my first guess.

Edited by strichener

32 minutes ago, Snafu said:

So I broke into the Palace with a sponge and a rusty spanner
She said, "Eh, I know, and you cannot sing"
I said, "That's nothing, you should hear me play the piano"

Racist old trollops thread for this pis.....

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Is it bigger than a bread bin?

oh ok

I thought you only had to isolate now if you were feverish, not sure that he would fall into this category given that he won't be showing the classic fever symptoms of bucketloads of sweat.

He most probably does have a virus viral infection, I just don't think COVID would be my first guess.
VD?

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
29 minutes ago, strichener said:

VD?

Contagious colic. 

33 minutes ago, strichener said:

He was not ill in any way, just did what wee seaweed did to dodge question on the Ferry's

1 minute ago, WTF said:

He was not ill in any way, just did what wee seaweed did to dodge question on the Ferry's

I could pretend and act like I know what you are talking about but I'll take the option that makes me appear less stupid.

WTF?

8 minutes ago, strichener said:

I could pretend and act like I know what you are talking about but I'll take the option that makes me appear less stupid.

WTF?

Aye, it is only an appearance. 🤪