God Save The Queen

Lex

If i were a royalist, i would be a tad worried that the Queen is too sick to do the basics like walk, talk and sit still while being adulated and fawned over.

She's a corgi owner and knows that once their back legs go, they're on their way out.🐕

On 03/06/2022 at 10:36, Sergeant Wilson said:

I know a few people who have got awards over the years, or got invited to a garden party etc. They were all a waste of space who talked a good game but didn't do that much.

Where’s my invitation then?

2 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

And whose fault is that?

Didn't think the juxtaposition between the head of state and her Westminster governments mismanagement of the economy to allow the abomination of foodbanks in this day and age would prove so difficult for you.

26 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Didn't think the juxtaposition between the head of state and her Westminster governments mismanagement of the economy to allow the abomination of foodbanks in this day and age would prove so difficult for you.

Even if the economy was mismanaged, there's a whole lot more behind people having to use foodbanks.

Just blaming the government is lazy.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

15 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Still waiting on a counter point guys.

If you can explain why it's purely the government that drives people to use foodbanks go ahead.

Why in one of the richest countries on the planet do we have food banks? Can you explain?

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Why in one of the richest countries on the planet do we have food banks? Can you explain? 

Look, it's simple. Jacob Rees-Mogg needs somewhere he can send nanny if he runs out of lemon sices for his G&T or Pimms!