WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Drew a new contract then?  Or just there for the pop?

Michael Cole said his time isn’t up in WWE like a lot of people suggested earlier on so he’s definitely staying, not that i thought otherwise. He got binned years ago and fought his way back, according to google he’s on around $1 million a year. He’s living his best life now.

3 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Michael Cole said his time isn’t up in WWE like a lot of people suggested earlier on so he’s definitely staying, not that i thought otherwise. He got binned years ago and fought his way back, according to google he’s on around $1 million a year. He’s living his best life now.

Cheers mate and agree. 

• 1 month later...

Hopefully the reaction to the main event means that there will be no more of these plodding Roman Reigns matches. where he just shouts at the camera for 30 minutes.

I also think that the Bloodline story has gone on far too long, but it is here to stay as long as the segments keep doing huge numbers for Smackdown.

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Hopefully the reaction to the main event means that there will be no more of these plodding Roman Reigns matches. where he just shouts at the camera for 30 minutes.

I also think that the Bloodline story has gone on far too long, but it is here to stay as long as the segments keep doing huge numbers for Smackdown.

By my reckoning, everyone has turned on Jey except Jey.

So expect that at Payback, unless they bring Rikishi back to do it first, then they can drag it out for another 2 PPVs

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

By my reckoning, everyone has turned on Jey except Jey.

So expect that at Payback, unless they bring Rikishi back to do it first, then they can drag it out for another 2 PPVs

Probably setting up Jey Sami Owens v Bloodline at Survivor Series now. 

Anyone else notice that the ref allowed Cody to smash Brock with steel steps and never DQd? :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...