The Apprentice 2022

smpar

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
1 minute ago, Michael W said:
Right, here we are. 
Yank out please. 

She'll wriggle her way out of the boardroom yet again. Incredible she's not been brought in yet.

Sugar called her put already. PM absolutely has to have her back in here as fodder. 

A pretty meh episode altogether. Who pays 85 quid for a zip line?? And if it retails for £85, why could not one sell it for £85.

Felt quite sorry for Kathryn, always feel she puts herself forward for PM, "I'll do it if no one else will" cue  tumbleweed. Its also easy for the guy to turn round and say I'd have sold it for 50 after selling it to them for 60 whatever it was. 

Don't like Aaron much, big moany, huffy b*****d but the right person got fired, sugar has been itching to fire her! 

If Sugar had any sense he’d see the process through and announce the winner as Tim again. They have assembled a group of complete idiots, usually there’s a couple who at least come across well in one or two of the tasks. Katherine is perhaps the best of a bad bunch. Nick’s negotiation tactic was bad enough as a suggestion, never did I think they’d take any notice of it. 

The Yank going was a long time coming. I am longing for the day whoever gets fired gets in the back of the taxi and admits they are a clown deserving of being fired. 

A pretty meh episode altogether. Who pays 85 quid for a zip line?? And if it retails for £85, why could not one sell it for £85.
Felt quite sorry for Kathryn, always feel she puts herself forward for PM, "I'll do it if no one else will" cue  tumbleweed. Its also easy for the guy to turn round and say I'd have sold it for 50 after selling it to them for 60 whatever it was. 
Don't like Aaron much, big moany, huffy b*****d but the right person got fired, sugar has been itching to fire her! 

Aye I've noticed that as well. Has everyone been PM now? Unless it's a task around something she works in, the 'aides' should be telling her she's not taking charge again out of fairness.
If Sugar had any sense he’d see the process through and announce the winner as Tim again. They have assembled a group of complete idiots, usually there’s a couple who at least come across well in one or two of the tasks. Katherine is perhaps the best of a bad bunch. Nick’s negotiation tactic was bad enough as a suggestion, never did I think they’d take any notice of it. 

The Yank going was a long time coming. I am longing for the day whoever gets fired gets in the back of the taxi and admits they are a clown deserving of being fired. 

They get thicker every year. As I've said numerous times, it's an entertainment show now. The fact they think they know serious business is what makes it so funny for me. I know absolutely nothing about business but even I was screaming at the tele last night when Sour Faced Sophie haggled up a whole 1% commission. She said 25%, he said 6% and she says 7% [emoji38] Muppet.

In their defence, it's clearly set up to make them look particularly stupid. Last night was a good example - they're deciding a price to charge and then start selling. Meanwhile the other part of the team are away finding out how much they have to pay the owner. In the real world you'd surely do that in reverse order.