The Apprentice 2022

smpar

2 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Some of the decision-making by Sophie and the other two girls was clearly sexist, from the selection of team leader to deciding who came back to the boardroom. 

I think who she brought back was more tactical than sexist tbh, she brought back the two lame ducks to give herself more a chance of staying 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Some of these guys have got to be actors right? Akeem taking the PM role multiple times, saying he’ll make big decisions and has all these ideas and just gets walked over every time. The girl that got put out having a vandetta against Akshay for weeks and surely no one is actually as awkward as Nick IRL?

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Watched your fired and Sophie seemed as much of a crabbit cow on that as she did on the actual programme. I really think she believed she wasnt at fault for that task. She just kept saying it should be an experience but didn't want party or tacky then proceeded to make it party and tacky! 

Genuinely do not see a winner out of any of these mugs, I'll be amazed if it's not a female unless one of the gormless men have a fucking amazing business idea. I really hope Nicholas gets to the interview stage, could be TV gold 
The only one of them who appears to have a semblance of business sense is Stephanie.

I’m almost convinced Kathryn is winning, or Stephanie. I reckon they’ll have the most coherent/credible business plans. Aaron looks like the only boy who has a chance. Akshay is surviving by the skin of his teeth (though he’s been unfairly dragged back into the boardroom a couple of times now) but I think his business plan will be full of shite.

Aye I think Aaron Or Kathryn are winning.  

Aaron seems fairly switched on and seems to be able to point out issues or errors when talking to the other part of the team on the phone.  Kathryn just seems to do better and contribute more than most every week. Which isn't hard.

Really? I think Aaron is a snake going about his business quietly. I don't think he's done anything spectacular yet and is another one than is quick to criticise then goes quiet in the boardroom. I don't dislike him but I don't think he'll make the final two.

58 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Really? I think Aaron is a snake going about his business quietly. I don't think he's done anything spectacular yet and is another one than is quick to criticise then goes quiet in the boardroom. I don't dislike him but I don't think he'll make the final two.

I think he's going the right way about it.  Not making any major fuck ups so he doesn't get taken back into the boardroom for a firing, even when he's on the losing team.  He does look weird as fuck though.  He's got a childs face and he's about 6'2 and 15 stone 😂.

I’m watching it on catch up but I’m just sick of this format. It’s stupid, it’s created for them to fail.  If you were running a corporate away day, would the people showing you round have no experience in what they are doing? Of course not. Would the people cooking your meals not even be real caterers? Of course not. The negotiations are stupid, the people selling the tours etc know they can’t say no.

The whole thing is pointless.

I’m watching it on catch up but I’m just sick of this format. It’s stupid, it’s created for them to fail.  If you were running a corporate away day, would the people showing you round have no experience in what they are doing? Of course not. Would the people cooking your meals not even be real caterers? Of course not. The negotiations are stupid, the people selling the tours etc know they can’t say no.
The whole thing is pointless.
Absolutely, majority of this season has been hypothetical deals too. Treat it as a sitcom and it's a lot better

Akshay must have the mother of all business plans Sugar’s that desperate not to fire him. Him and Nick were a disaster in the kitchen but they were right - the task was lost before they even got to that stage with Stephanie’s poor negotiation on ticket sales and the dreadful museum tour. 

Nick would have been a good laugh in the interviews too. 

When he made all 4 come back into the boardroom for the firing, I thought we were going to see the fairly rare double-firing.

Agree about Ashkay, Sugar must really like his proposal.  This really is a 12 week long Dragon's Den now isn't it?