The Apprentice 2022

smpar

Akeem and Harpreet will get away with this if a few rings are sold. If they don't get away with it then there's no way Aaron or Britanny are going home. What a load of utter shite they've bought there. 

That clip there was stressful to watch. Who knew the people on these shows had a man shouting at them like that?!

Unless there's a miracle here, the sales of those rings have delivered a hammering. 

Akshay's going home here. I don't think the failure is due to him, but he's had too many chances and the girls will gang up on him. 

Stephanie is absolutely crap. So lacklustre. 

Why's he asking for feedback here? Idiot. :lol:

Edited by Michael W

5 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Akshay took that quite well. He knew his time was up. Sugartits could have sacked any out of the 3 but with Akshay’s record he was always going.

I’d be surprised if Brittany and Aaron aren’t the final two.

Brittany and Aaron are the 2 best by a mile.  The rest of the candidates are bumbling idiots.

Brittany and Aaron are the 2 best by a mile.  The rest of the candidates are bumbling idiots.

I wouldn't mind Aaron winning. I've only started to notice Brittany in the show the last 2/3 weeks so she's played a blinder. I don't think she's particularly good though.

Based on tonight's task, Steph should have went. Gutted they aren't doing the 10 Items task this year but not surprised.

I  remember this task from years ago and one of the teams chose a wheelchair.

A member of the team got to talk to the camera.

"As a general rule of thumb, anybody that needs a wheelchair has already got a wheelchair.  I really don't think anyone is going to watch this show and say 'oh, a wheelchair,  I'm having that'".

Reckon Brittany, Aaron and Harpreet will be in the final 5. Wasn’t impressed with Aaron at the start (and still not convinced he’s any good) but he seems to have built up enough goodwill to get him there. Take your pick of two from the other three. I think Kathryn is better than Stephanie and Akeem but Sugar obviously wasn’t impressed last week so another loss could sink her. Don’t think any of them are bulletproof if they have a disaster. Worst set of candidates to be on the show. Unless her business plan is a lot of nonsense Britanny will be win by being the least worst. 

Edited by airdrieman

On 03/03/2022 at 21:59, Michael W said:

Stephanie should be following Akshay out the door. She is inept and has fucked it two weeks in a row. Kathryn is the same, although might be being saved by the good start she had. 

On 03/03/2022 at 22:03, Albertlegend said:

Could easily have fired all three, Kathryn has fair slumped after a decent start. 

Bouji Cruises was a good start?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493btqjybt1zi5lk8tusfs9