Doonhamers vs. Pars "The Massive Six Pointer"

That was so bad. As usual I got up early to watch as the games start at 7am for me I should have stayed in bed. I actually only watched about ten minutes in total as it was just too painful. How anyone could look at A.J,s record and still not fire him beggars belief. They are sickening what few fans we have left, and it,s hard to see how they can get younger fans interested. This really is a crisis which will have consequences well beyond this season. We need some common sense from the board, this is bordering on criminal negligence.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The system is literally the problem. We're trying to play a system that clearly don't suit the personnel we have yet the only person who fails to see this is the man that picks the side. He's either completely deluded and seeing someone no one else is or he is so pigheaded and stubborn that he'll stick with it in the hope it will start to work.

Like last season, we're past Xmas and our manager still doesn't know his best lineup. I expect as ever his post match interview (if he doesn't send Clark, which I'm expecting him to do) will be excuse after excuse with no self blame.

He is massively out of his depth and needs to go. At this point I would absolutely take a punt on Gibson taking the helm. I don't know if he could turn it around, maybe he can't. But I absolutely know we'll be relegated if we stick with AJ.

Yep

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

I'm sure that the people who run ParsTv, helped set up QoSTV. 

Not quite. We use the same streaming/payment platform but the matchday production is completely different.

On days like today is difficult to remember why we bothered though, that was truly, truly awful all round

Just now, Homer Thompson said:

Not quite. We use the same streaming/payment platform but the matchday production is completely different.

On days like today is difficult to remember why we bothered though, that was truly, truly awful all round

Greenied because I like the name and pic. 

That’s almost 5:30 and he’s still the manager! Surely not ?!

Have some balls BOD, you heard the singing from a disillusioned and fed up support. Act now to potentially save our season. 
Any person however watching that today who was interested in being at the helm and had any ambition as a manager would be doing a keystone cops on terregles street.

The longer this saga continues, the more embarrassing it becomes  

Edited by lesterplunkett
Mistake

5 minutes ago, MallanandFlanagan said:
22 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:
We did the same to Inverness last week in the second half. Unfair to discredit the Pars performance.

Pars definitely a good performance and the better team. Don't think they will have any problem staying up now.

ATM it looks like you're going down in tenth.* 

Morton look very good and will feel confident of pulling away. 

Ayr haven't done bad under Bullen... And someone has to finish 9th,all to play for. 

*But then after we got fucked by Morton, everyone thought that would be us.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

ATM it looks like you're going down in tenth.* 

Morton look very good and will feel confident of pulling away. 

Ayr haven't done bad under Bullen... And someone has to finish 9th,all to play for. 

*But then after we got fucked by Morton, everyone thought that would be us.

I think there's gonna be a helluva battle to avoid 9th - between The Pars, Ayr and Morton.  But today absolutely sealed who's gonna be 10th.

Queens still have their sack haddy manager card to play though, and will almost certainly use it by the time we play them on February 12th. No guarantees that it'll work, but you can only look at Imrie's turnaround with us to see that things can change very quickly. If we hadn't finally punted that loser McPherson then we'd have been toast by now ourselves.

The team that finishes 9th should be pretty confident about the play-offs too. 

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Queens still have their sack haddy manager card to play though, and will almost certainly use it by the time we play them on February 12th. No guarantees that it'll work, but you can only look at Imrie's turnaround with us to see that things can change very quickly. If we hadn't finally punted that loser McPherson then we'd have been toast by now ourselves.

The team that finishes 9th should be pretty confident about the play-offs too. 

I think thats far from guaranteed. If he doesnt go after today I can see him seeing out the season.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know it's not yet huge, but is this the biggest the gap at the very bottom has got so far?

Dunfermline were 4 points behind Queens in 9th after 13 games on 6 November.
The gap will only get bigger from now on, though.

Glad to hear we were well on top however could do with scoring a few more goals to get that goal difference down and back near the positive.

I guess the problem Queens have is AJ is the perfect manager to get you back out league one.

I’ve seen plenty of gutless nothing performances all season, from both the pars and a variety of other clubs this season. Too many times for me to think QotS finishing 10th is anywhere near a done deal.

They will need performances and results far better than that today, that’s for sure. The quality in this league is tragic though, a change in fortune (or management ofc) could be all that is required.

Well happy with the performance and result from our perspective though. A similar story next week would be lovely