Annan Athletic FC vs The Rangers FC - Scottish Cup 5th Round 2022

That should absolutely be the tie won and I’m quite pleased with how we’ve went about things. A couple of half chances for Annan but we’ve showed no real complacency and are well in control.

The second half should allow us to get some players game time (Lowry, King and possibly McCann) and build the fitness of Ramsey.

Just now, AB1872 said:

Absolutely a miss hit cross. 

Ive got money on 6-0 but if Rangers really needed to it could be more than that. The players are desperate to impress the manager. 

Aye, no doubt about it 😂 there’s no chance he has meant it haha.

Just now, Craig the Hunter said:

Really enjoying the weird camera angles they're using while the main camera is waterlogged. 

Aye I’m not minding it to be fair! Good to see things from a different angle sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Really enjoying the weird camera angles they're using while the main camera is waterlogged. 

Annan and Dingwall are the two grounds I missed as we came up through the leagues. I thought about driving down but glad I decided to watch in the house with a few beers and just waiting on the Indian take away!