The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

36 minutes ago, Goomba said:

KJK is one annoying nyaff, but she's building some movement here.

Scots don't want this.

She’s a fascist, her demo attenders are bussed in from here, there and everywhere and they were still outnumbered by the counter protest. 

ETA - I presume some of the number such as Graham Linehan and Alistair ‘Manky Jaiket’ McConnachie got there under their own steam. 

Edited by carpetmonster

15 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

She’s a fascist, her demo attenders are bussed in from here, there and everywhere and they were still outnumbered by the counter protest. 

ETA - I presume some of the number such as Graham Linehan and Alistair ‘Manky Jaiket’ McConnachie got there under their own steam. 

Fascist?  Really?

Fascism - Wikipedia

1 hour ago, Goomba said:

Fascist?  Really?

Fascism - Wikipedia

Yes. She’s Islamophobic, has openly praised Yaxley-Lennon before, had Proud Boys provide her ‘security’ on more than one occasion in the US - Chicago and IIRC Miami. 

Believe me, I’m familiar with the ‘eVErYthINg I doNT LiKe IS fasCISM’ trope, however I do have a degree in English and am aware there’s a whole coterie of descriptors in my quiver. I try and select accurately. Maybe you should be asking those who’d describe her as a TERF what the f**k is feminist about her proclaiming - direct quote - “Each and every one of you women who stand in my way… will be annihilated”.  Can you tell me? 

Edited by carpetmonster
Formatting

21 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

How dare the tofu eating wokerati go after a completely fictional entity.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoZabGZXgAAADDz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Unbelievably, the 5live phone in is about whether the supposed creator of the universe has XY chromosomes and a boaby.  The boaby police will do their nut. 

Tomorrow, can the Loch Ness Monster ride a bike and on Friday, do ghosts like cheese? 

54 minutes ago, 101 said:

Is that actually real? Surely not.

God? I don't think so but unfortunately can't prove it.

I also can't prove there's not a flying teapot or spaghetti monster. Of whatever gender.

Edit: Apparently a Teapot is feminine. (In French)

Edited by Suspect Device

34 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

God? I don't think so but unfortunately can't prove it.

I also can't prove there's not a flying teapot or spaghetti monster. Of whatever gender.

Edit: Apparently a Teapot is feminine. (In French)

26 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Yep. It's missing from the front page of their Jockoland edition, but The Times are reporting it as well.

Scottish Daily Mail

The Times Scotland

Holy f**k, is there really nothing more important to put on the front page on a newspaper than wether or not god is a man?

Their dedication to the culture wars is something to behold.

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Yes. She’s Islamophobic, has openly praised Yaxley-Lennon before, had Proud Boys provide her ‘security’ on more than one occasion in the US - Chicago and IIRC Miami. 

Believe me, I’m familiar with the ‘eVErYthINg I doNT LiKe IS fasCISM’ trope, however I do have a degree in English and am aware there’s a whole coterie of descriptors in my quiver. I try and select accurately. Maybe you should be asking those who’d describe her as a TERF what the f**k is feminist about her proclaiming - direct quote - “Each and every one of you women who stand in my way… will be annihilated”.  Can you tell me? 

That must be the 'radical' bit :lol:

34 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

TBF, I won’t mind if it ends up in Life of Brian being re-banned; if only because the cranial explosion it’ll cause in Cleese should hopefully put an end to him inevitably shitting all over Fawlty Towers with the reported reboot. 

I very rarely red dot anyone on here but you have come close with that post.  How very dare you even suggest such cultural vandalism. I can still watch Monty Python (filsm) or listen to The Smiths despite what I think about some of the folk involved.

(That doesn't stretch to Gary Glitter's music and I've never been a fan of Michael Jackson.)

8 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

You're really scraping the barrel.

'Islamophobia' (another false accusation no doubt), praise for Tommy Robinson and security from the Proud Boys are not evidence of fascism.

You have zero evidence of fascism from KJK.  Oswald Mosley she ain't.

2 minutes ago, Goomba said:

'Islamophobia' (another false accusation no doubt), praise for Tommy Robinson and security from the Proud Boys are not evidence of fascism.

I don’t know you personally, but I’m thinking you are an individual with vile thoughts. 
Defending either Tommy two names or the proud boys is a stinking view to take. 

16 minutes ago, Goomba said:

The Proud Boys are an organisation which actively sought to overthrow a democratic election by means of violence. She is a fascist and you are a nasty little apologist. 

ETA - and you can stick your ‘false accusation’ up your hoop

343D853C-729F-4D2B-A8DD-EADB1BFB1910.webp

Edited by carpetmonster