The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

Just now, TxRover said:

Now we see where you are going wrong, you are using the term “sex” with regard to reproductive physiology. As I noted above, there are at least six sexes in regard to chromosomal combinations, which is NOT limited to the reproductive aspect,

Chromosomal combinations are clearly not different sexes ffs.

I believe I already pointed out that almost all chromosomal disorders and differences in development are specific to either males or females. 

Here's a handy table, not the easiest to read one maybe (could be my phone) but you get the gist. 

20230410_063300.jpg

4 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

What’s the chromosome that makes some adults “identify” as children and babies, like that woman in Cornton Vale? 

They are included somewhere in the LGBTIQ+*% thing somewhere aren’t they?

Just in the + I think. 🤷‍♀️

You mean the 'woman' aka convicted male murderer in Cornton Vale? 🙁

1 minute ago, f_c_dundee said:

Just in the + I think. 🤷‍♀️

You mean the 'woman' aka convicted male murderer in Cornton Vale? 🙁

Is that a male in a woman’s prison pretending to be a baby and getting given nappies and bottles and whatnot by the prison services?

I lose track.

5 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Is that a male in a woman’s prison pretending to be a baby and getting given nappies and bottles and whatnot by the prison services?

I lose track.

28 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

What I don’t get it why they seem to actually want to believe the lies they are telling. What is in it for them? 

2 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Never heard of her.

So you’re either just making shit up completely, or you’re about to go ‘ah no I’m talking about [male name] Eastwood’. 

The first option validates my post, the second renders you as predictably tedious as it does bigoted. 

2 minutes ago, f_c_dundee said:

I give zero f***s about the preferred identification of a male murderer who should be nowhere near a women's prison.  That makes me pretty normal, not a bigot.

Of course. You’re normal. You just have concerns. You still haven’t addressed any of where I said you were wrong after you invited folks to prove you wrong when you first entered and were just going to back out of this thread. It’s just been a gishgallop of shite and hate ever since. How normal. 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

So you’re either just making shit up completely, or you’re about to go ‘ah no I’m talking about [male name] Eastwood’. 

The first option validates my post, the second renders you as predictably tedious as it does bigoted. 

I do not know who this person is.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Jesus wept.

This is eye-bleeding.

It’s incredible.

Lets be clear here,  nobody cares about the puedoscience of people angry on the internet.  

Trans people exist, they have a right to exist and there is absolutely no reason that their lives should be any more difficult as a result.   If you argue against that you are a c**t. No exceptions.

2 hours ago, Thorongil said:

I’d be interested to know how many intersex people there are in Scotland and to have it explained to me how drag queens in primary schools helps them. Or how it helps anyone.

Primary schools go to see Widow Twankey every Christmas without hurt. 

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Primary schools go to see Widow Twankey every Christmas without hurt. 

Not really the same thing, is it?

could you answer my question please? What is the benefit of drag queen story time to primary schoolchildren?

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Of course. You’re normal. You just have concerns. You still haven’t addressed any of where I said you were wrong after you invited folks to prove you wrong when you first entered and were just going to back out of this thread. It’s just been a gishgallop of shite and hate ever since. How normal. 

It was a wee joke to acknowledge the contentious nature of the discussion. I'll stay if there's interesting discussion, like the rest of us I'm sure. 

I've not heard you argue to disprove anything I've said really,  plus we're still waiting for you to tell us more detail about the 6 sexes we're mistaken about. 

Shouting about hate and calling everyone who disagrees a bigot doesn't work. 

Not everyone believes in gender identity. I obviously believe people are dysphoric, and that they want to be seen as the opposite sex, which may cause them distress. However this can't override everything.

Edited by f_c_dundee
Fixed quote