Dundee V Dundee United

1 hour ago, The Derry said:

This is the least confident I've ever felt for a derby and we've been fucking shite three quarters of my life.

I'm 51 and you've only been any good for roughly 5 years of my life (i.e. 10% ish). To get to the other 15% that must make you 61 or 62 minimum.  And you inviting all comers to square-gos too.  You're going to get your arse handed to you one day old timer.  😉

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Seems like fiscal suicide but as always, a local charity bet is on the table for any takers. 

Last charity was picked by @invergowrie arab and was Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland.

This time I'm picking Dundee Bairns. Wager is £10 or £5. If anyone is interested let me know.

I'm in for a tenner. 

15 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Seems like fiscal suicide but as always, a local charity bet is on the table for any takers. 

Last charity was picked by @invergowrie arab and was Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland.

This time I'm picking Dundee Bairns. Wager is £10 or £5. If anyone is interested let me know.

I’ll take this up as well? I’ll even give you odds.

Utd win - you pay £5

Dundee win - I’ll pay £10

Draw - we both pay £5

FWIW this has 0-0 written all over it.

Edited by Alert Mongoose

31 minutes ago, Finn Seemann said:

I'm 51 and you've only been any good for roughly 5 years of my life (i.e. 10% ish). To get to the other 15% that must make you 61 or 62 minimum.  And you inviting all comers to square-gos too.  You're going to get your arse handed to you one day old timer.  😉

Nah we've just been worse than shite the other 1/4 of my life.

1 minute ago, The Derry said:

I reckon Dundee United could play without a keeper such is our inability to get near the oppositions goal.  

Hope I'm wrong.

Oh, we've got a keeper, couple actually.  It's a decent midfield and scoring front line that is posted missing.

If Dundee want to win the game they need to bully our midfield. Without Fuchs we are incredibly lightweight there - Butcher is walking red card in the middle of the park and is needed to Baresi it at the back anyway.

If they stand off, expect total domination from our footballing purists on our way to a 1-0 obliteration via a Nicky Clark penalty.

7 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

If Dundee want to win the game they need to bully our midfield. Without Fuchs we are incredibly lightweight there - Butcher is walking red card in the middle of the park and is needed to Baresi it at the back anyway.

If they stand off, expect total domination from our footballing purists on our way to a 1-0 obliteration via a Nicky Clark penalty.

😂 Sums us up perfectly at the moment.  We'll bore that shit right back they have into a 89th minute lunge as we pass it out of the box for the 45th time.