Friday night Top of the Table clash

5 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Scott Stewart? He was immense. Attacking, defending, 100mph for 90 minutes.

I think he's querying the award being presented to the player of the match.

Some people like getting pissed at such trivial matters.

Mcinness was 100% correct to say they would’ve been happy with a 0-0, not many teams have won at Gayfield in recent years and we really should’ve been 2 or 3 up. A 0-0 would’ve been a great result for anyone at ours.

Yet more condescending shite to suggest otherwise. 

we were told before the game that killie were a different animal, I literally hadn’t heard of any of their signings apart from lafferty who got absolute bossed by O’Brien all night. 

Another fantastic performance and result, 110% commitment from the whole team and playing good football. Never got the feeling that Killie were going to score even when we were down to ten. Top by four points now lets keep it going.

It's just incredible.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Can folk just not admit that they don't know the rules if they're going to argue against the red card please.

It’s a red card every day of the week. Utter stupidity from Craigen. Hopefully gets a wee fine 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Can folk just not admit that they don't know the rules if they're going to argue against the red card please.

You’re still banging on about this? Okay you win the internet today with your assessment of rules relating to a challenge in a football game.

People are still allowed to say they prefer a time when that wouldn’t be a red card though, right? Are they allowed to type that on their phones and laptops? You gonna be okay?

Edited by Luddite

Guest mr_malcolm
It’s a red card every day of the week. Utter stupidity from Craigen. Hopefully gets a wee fine 

I wouldn’t say it was stupid . He wins the ball then follows through . Ball was there to be won

7 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I think a fine is probably harsh. The suspension should be punishment enough. Whilst it's a clear red, it's one of those heat of the moment things. You'd hope he'll learn from it (although we've seen similar challenges in similar situations loads of times, all resulting in the deserved red card; perhaps some players don't learn from it after all!).

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Don’t think there was any real malice in it, not sure what he is supposed to do, just not challenge for the ball? 

The ref was right on spot and gave the red. I thought it was a yellow but I also understand why a red was given. 

Just now, Smokerson said:

Don’t think there was any real malice in it, not sure what he is supposed to do, just not challenge for the ball? 

The ref was right on spot and gave the red. I thought it was a yellow but I also understand why a red was given. 

Why was that sort of challenge the only way he could go for the ball? It was 100% a red, zero doubt. The ref got it completely correct.