Motherwell FC v Celtic FC Sunday 6th Feb.

7 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

There doesn’t appear to be any tickets available to buy online for this game. 

Surely not?

Possibly a blessing if so!

Its probably the policy for the old firm matches. You need to have been to previous games outside the old firm to get a ticket tk avoid the Rangers or celtic fans buying tickets for the home end.

Doesn't always work as you will get the few who get in the main stand (but then get punted out after the first away goal).

13 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Its probably the policy for the old firm matches. You need to have been to previous games outside the old firm to get a ticket tk avoid the Rangers or celtic fans buying tickets for the home end.

Doesn't always work as you will get the few who get in the main stand (but then get punted out after the first away goal).

That’s the thing, I’ve been to several home games this season and bought the tickets through this system. Your account number is your Well Society number. 

Edited by Allroy for Prez

2 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

That’s the thing, I’ve been to all but 2 home games this season and bought the tickets through this system. Your account number is your Well Society number. 

I logged in, as a season ticket holder, and you are right there doesn’t seem to be tickets available even though the clubs news item directs you there.

2 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

That’s the thing, I’ve been to all but 2 home games this season and bought the tickets through this system. Your account number is your Well Society number. 

Hmm that is strange. May be vest to contact the ticket office on the 01698 333 333 or via email. They should be able to hook you up with a ticket, even if you have to pick up a physical one for the match.

tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk

13 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Hmm that is strange. May be vest to contact the ticket office on the 01698 333 333 or via email. They should be able to hook you up with a ticket, even if you have to pick up a physical one for the match.

tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk

Got a ticket.

Phoned the office. They don’t put Old Firm games on line, you have to phone or go in on person. 

1 hour ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Got a ticket.

Phoned the office. They don’t put Old Firm games on line, you have to phone or go in on person. 

Ah never thought about that. I've got a season ticket now so I never actually buy a ticket unless it's for an away match or cup game.

Great to hear you got your ticket btw! Hopefully it will be worth it instead of a beating......

Can I ask a question of our Celtic friends.  Is Angeball actually a thing i.e. is it a style of play or is it just a term used for what ever the manager does on the park. It has not been getting used so much recently but it was at the start of the season.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Can I ask a question of our Celtic friends.  Is Angeball actually a thing i.e. is it a style of play or is it just a term used for what ever the manager does on the park. It has not been getting used so much recently but it was at the start of the season.

My first is in sausage, but not in hamburger.

My second is in swimming pool, but not in swimming trunks.

My third is in acrobat, but not in trapeze.

My fourth is in candle, but not in wick.

My fifth is in everything, but not in nothing.

My sixth is in dancer, but not in ballet.

What am I?

Angeball, Padawan.

6 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

My first is in sausage, but not in hamburger.

My second is in swimming pool, but not in swimming trunks.

My third is in acrobat, but not in trapeze.

My fourth is in candle, but not in wick.

My fifth is in everything, but not in nothing.

My sixth is in dancer, but not in ballet.

What am I?

Angeball, Padawan.

Sponed?