The Ayrshire derby

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Will new sections be opened up soon? My mates and I and plenty of others holding off just now because it’s allocated seating and hardly any seats together with what’s currently on sale. 

If there’s a late surge of ticket applications I’m sure there’s will be other sections opened.

What a shitey home support .really expected you lot too have sold at least 15,000

We currently have twice the home support that was at Somerset with three days sales to go. We also took three times the away support currently coming to Rugby Park, and would have taken more, if more tickets had been available. All from the same size of town. It’s really not wise to try and compete on supports...........or Trophies.

Wanking yourself into a frenzy over crowd size is very old firm behaviour imo.

It seems to me that considering there is a couple of days left we will likely end up taking around about our average home crowd/maybe slightly more to a midweek away game. I don't have a problem with that, especially considering the fact that our recent form will have put off many of the hangers on.

33 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

We currently have twice the home support that was at Somerset with three days sales to go. We also took three times the away support currently coming to Rugby Park, and would have taken more, if more tickets had been available. All from the same size of town. It’s really not wise to try and compete on supports...........or Trophies.

Your club is huge mate

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Imagine we’ll be able to sit wherever, regardless of which blocks are available...

It'll just be the top tier open and more than likely the 3 sections that have had tickets sold for but i'd imagine it'll be a free for all in terms of sitting in the allocated seats. 

Wanking yourself into a frenzy over crowd size is very old firm behaviour imo.
It seems to me that considering there is a couple of days left we will likely end up taking around about our average home crowd/maybe slightly more to a midweek away game. I don't have a problem with that, especially considering the fact that our recent form will have put off many of the hangers on.

Not really OF behaviour. Just can’t take on how tinpot your support is.

36 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Are the away support going to be kept behind at the end of the game like last time? Will need to catch the last train to Glasgow which is unlikely to happen if they don't let us leave straight after the final whistle

You have an hour after full time to make the last train, you'll be grand.  

20 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
28 minutes ago, killie paninaro said:
atmosphere at Somerset is shite 

If that's the case why do loads of away supporters state they love an Ayr United away day?

As the noise levels disappear into the open air ,  Supporters like it as its old school.  At least at rugby park the noise generated is far louder. 😉