Saints v Saintees - Wednesday 9 February

Highlights so far were the Perth Young Team getting in late.  Looks like there were lots of magic bottles on their tractor... 

I'm in the family stand, didnt look like either penalty was correct. Happy to stand corrected on the telly replays. Hope ours was as soft as f**k.  

Weather getting worse and my youngest spilled a full cup of coffee.  Brilliant...! 

12 minutes ago, Ric said:

We don't deserve to be level, we are rotten here. I thought the first penalty was a touch soft, looks like the ref was trying to even the balance as ours was just as soft.

We really need to put our foot on the ball and start controlling the game because while St Johnstone are pretty ineffective, we are giving them ample opportunities.

The ref played on two fouls against Fraser, and Fraser was last man still holding his opponent’s jersey when they crossed in to the box

If the ref didn’t think those were fouls, then he was absolutely right to give the penalty as Middleton waited till he was in the box before falling.

So stonewaller.

Generally been a fairly level half, but with Alnwick’s saves having to be better than his similarly bearded opposite number.

Paisley Saints will be the happier of the two at half time.

St J looked rattled after the equaliser, and would though have been happy to hear the HT whistle so they could regroup.

The ref is absolutely shite. Never a penalty for us - you love to see it - and he's spent half the game just guessing at decisions. At least three times he's got clear throw-in decisions wrong. Obviously inconsequential compared to the penalty, but still.

JJ is class, btw. Got his full back on toast. At least three times he's had nothing to aim at though and has had to wait/cut back.

Game over then, and a bottom two finish confirmed.

Honestly, refs can get themselves so far to f**k. Comfortably in control of the past two games before ones come along and just fucked us.

I don't think anyone was more surprised by Greive's goal than himself, he looked like he ran onto it by accident. Fair play for the lad though, great for him to get his first goal.

The Dunne/Tait combo at our back left is giving me a bit of the fear though, but we're looking much more of a threat just now so with luck we can stretch the lead rather than gamble with some late game defending.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Why is not surprising to me that the concept of I before the E except after C is beyond you?

I hope this is a whoosh attempt, otherwise you're being monumentally thick.

We need to change shape now. Dundee drawing so we can't f**k about, we need to win this and we know we don't come from behind to win with this shape.

And as always, the players have lost it the moment we go behind.

The manager needs to control that, every fucking time we go behind they just lose it and we're fucked.