Rangers v Hibernian

Right lads, if we're going to get anywhere with this thread we need to up our GIF game. Can we have a gentleman's agreement, across the green-blue divide, that we choose GIFs that feature at least nine or ten thumb swipes down on the suggested GIF list when we perform a search? 

Shake Hands Trump GIF by Funny Or Die

6 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Right lads, if we're going to get anywhere with this thread we need to up our GIF game. Can we have a gentleman's agreement, across the green-blue divide, that we choose GIFs that feature at least nine or ten thumb swipes down on the suggested GIF list when we perform a search? 

You Got It Ok GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This thread is proof that hibs fans have about as much energy for the rest of this season as dons fans. 

An Aberdeen fan made a similar point in another thread, the two clubs are in hugely similar situations right now.

Finally got rid of a boring manager, new guy wants to change things up but hasn’t got it right yet, a fair few young new signings, team playing shite but a lot of “we will come good” with few fruits as yet.

Reckon we’ll both be bottom six tbqh.

11 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

An Aberdeen fan made a similar point in another thread, the two clubs are in hugely similar situations right now.

Finally got rid of a boring manager, new guy wants to change things up but hasn’t got it right yet, a fair few young new signings, team playing shite but a lot of “we will come good” with few fruits as yet.

Reckon we’ll both be bottom six tbqh.

The only positive is hearts are so far clear in third due to our collapse that they’re all over the relegation thread talking about winning the league. 

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The only positive is hearts are so far clear in third due to our collapse that they’re all over the relegation thread talking about winning the league. 

I read that this morning. That pair..............................

head no GIF

I actually think this will be a Hibs win. I've got no good reason, and I'm almost always wrong with my predictions. But I've had a fungal nail infection for months which finally seems to have cleared up this morning. 

Award Winning GIF

Spoiler

PM me for picz

Edited by The Other Foot

20 hours ago, AJF said:

Jack ruled out of tomorrow's match due to the ankle injury picked up following the tackle that Collum never even gave a foul for at the weekend. Thankfully Gio says it's nothing serious but the guy can't catch a break.

1835611247_giphy(2).gif.a3f754230034c461acc2d8c77d54598d.gif

I'd like to see Porteous get sent off for something worthwhile, like doing this to Morelos :

main-qimg-3b5a414739aeafeda6002df6b88a61c7.jpeg.2881dd589bd9ce3c1e087fe8162e348b.jpeg

If Porteous is gonna insist on taking a card to rile up StaunchBear72 then I hope he snaps Ramsay in two.

Partly because it’ll be funny with all the money Rangers have spent on him but mainly so he canny play in the World Cup play off final if we get there, call it national service.

19 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

If Porteous is gonna insist on taking a card to rile up StaunchBear72 then I hope he snaps Ramsay in two.

Partly because it’ll be funny with all the money Rangers have spent on him but mainly so he canny play in the World Cup play off final if we get there, call it national service.

It would be sensational if somehow Hibs wins and Porteous  crocks Ramsay only to escape with a yellow.

It’d probably result in this being a record breaking thread.

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Good idea.  Cripple Ramsay and find himself in the national squad with added bonus of 10000s of screaming and moaning zombies. 

On 07/02/2022 at 18:35, Hibee_Hibernian said:

If we can muster up a performance with the same effort and energy levels as the derby then I’d go for yet another nearly result against Rangers that probably involves a dodgy decision. 

If the Hibs team of the last 2 Saturdays turn up ready to gift goals away then it’ll be a long night. 

No matter how well we play, the only way we’ll score is if Alan McGregor throws one in the net. 

Hearts should have had two penalties yet here you are talking about decisions already.