Celtic v Dundee

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Probably never been inside Parkhead though.

Yeah never, I just buy the 3 seasons tickets to stand outside and wonder what it must be like. Maybe one day I’ll muster the courage to actually go through turnstile and take my seat

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:
Probably never been inside Parkhead though.

Or a church.

Chapel at St Ignatius Wishaw every Saturday for half 5 mass. Good bhoy me 

Im going to miss you Dundee boys and your banter next season 😐

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Yeah never, I just buy the 3 seasons tickets to stand outside and wonder what it must be like. Maybe one day I’ll muster the courage to actually go through turnstile and take my seat

So you bought a season book to sit on Pie and Bovril the whole game?

I smell shite.

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You were giving it Billy Big Baws when you equalised and now getting a little sensitive when you have to take a little back?

And you go no points mate, zero, nil, nata, f**k all

And yes I’m happy as these are the games where we shit the bed last year

First paragraph isn't true. You did go awfy quiet when bottom of league side scored twice however.

Well done on second paragraph. 

6 goals you pumped us first time at home. Was a matter of how many today. But you conceded 2 against the worst team In the league at home which is quite worrying. Especially this being your strongest back 4.

However enjoy the moment. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Uh huh.

Sitting on P&B and watching the game at work.

mcghee.gif.01615977520ca176c0dcf304021d37d9.gif.ab662a2a6dad42f8ea546bc5e8a4d213.gif

The joys of working from home on a relatively quiet Sunday 😉

Send me your email and I’ll send you a referral link for a job. If you are lucky you may even end up working for me 

4 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

First paragraph isn't true. You did go awfy quiet when bottom of league side scored twice however.

Well done on second paragraph. 

6 goals you pumped us first time at home. Was a matter of how many today. But you conceded 2 against the worst team In the league at home which is quite worrying. Especially this being your strongest back 4.

However enjoy the moment. 

It wasn’t a matter of how many today it was a matter of getting 3 points to go further ahead. We aren’t going to play well in every game but so long as we win them then I’m happy

37 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Are you genuinely impressed with your team's showing today?

Without Kyogo Celtic looked a little lost at times.

I'm surprised how little you created from the amount of possession you had - and the two goals you lost were down to really poor marking.

Not at all, thought we were awful on Thursday and was hoping for a huge improvement today which didn’t come but happy we fought til the end and got the winner. Thought Dundee came to waste time and kill the game, as you’d expect, and they did that up until til they scored but afterwards played well, defended well and pounced on our slack passes time and time again. Very happy with the 3 points after a tough game on Thursday but we need to improve sooner rather than later.