Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

Seems like there have been two strikes. One on a base housing Chechen Rosguardia units near Berdyansk, where Delimkhanov seems to have been and another near Iuhansk where troops were massed for an assault.

This just showed up in my twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/Ayei_Eloheichem/status/1669355287839641600

2 unidentified European countries, with US backing, are reportedly set to purchase hundreds of old Merkava II and III tanks from Israel. I have a notion about where these tanks might end up, or at least where the tanks they'll be replacing will end up.

Don't think you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where they are likely to ultimately wind up or possibly where other tanks freed up by their arrival will wind up.

12 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

This just showed up in my twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/Ayei_Eloheichem/status/1669355287839641600

2 unidentified European countries, with US backing, are reportedly set to purchase hundreds of old Merkava II and III tanks from Israel. I have a notion about where these tanks might end up, or at least where the tanks they'll be replacing will end up.

Don't think you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where they are likely to ultimately wind up or possibly where other tanks freed up by their arrival will wind up.

Interesting option if provided to Ukraine. Better on the defence than the attack, due to slightly poorer mobility than contemporaries, but a very capable tank.

Sanctions on Russia have failed to isolate it and instead led to an "expansion" in its trade with "the markets of the future", President Vladimir Putin says

Reminds me of the pathetic Truss woman lauding post-Brexit trade deals with Nepal, Uzbekistan, her mum's hairdesser's pal. 

Boris Johnson spent far too much time in Ukraine, and he is possibly implicated as NATO/USA's bagman in 'advising' Zelenskyy to rip up a peace treaty signed between Ukraine and Russia over a year ago.

For all the shit Johnson's been involved in, this is potentially the worst, so far.  I wonder if the mainsteam media will give in depth coverage the revelation of the treaty to a gathering of African leaders to Russia today, as witnessed by Cyril Ramaphosa and many others.

Or is Putin just a big liar (in this case)?

5 hours ago, Ray Patterson said:

What no posts for an entire day?

Would this be a push for Mariupol or for Melitipol as they're both in the same general direction, no?

I’d say they plan to push for Mariupol, then dive east or west of the city and drive to the coast. No point in trying to take the city, the best plan would be drive down the highway to Mariupol and then a slant east to cut the land connection to nearly all the Ukrainian coast for the Russians.

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

I’d say they plan to push for Mariupol, then dive east or west of the city and drive to the coast. No point in trying to take the city, the best plan would be drive down the highway to Mariupol and then a slant east to cut the land connection to nearly all the Ukrainian coast for the Russians.

I hope you've told the Ukrainians that you've figured out the best plan.

10 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Boris Johnson spent far too much time in Ukraine, and he is possibly implicated as NATO/USA's bagman in 'advising' Zelenskyy to rip up a peace treaty signed between Ukraine and Russia over a year ago.

For all the shit Johnson's been involved in, this is potentially the worst, so far.  I wonder if the mainsteam media will give in depth coverage the revelation of the treaty to a gathering of African leaders to Russia today, as witnessed by Cyril Ramaphosa and many others.

Or is Putin just a big liar (in this case)?

Giving Ukraine the means to defend themselves is something that he got right.

The Americans have a lot to answer for here. 

Installing bio labs all over Ukraine. 

Backing the coup of a democratically elected leader who just so happened to want closer more positive relationship with the Russian federation.

Installing there own puppet leader instead .

The most corrupt hopeless president in American history and his crime family sending hundreds of billions of American tax payers money to the  most corrupt inept government in Europe to fight a proxy war with Russia all the while America is literally crumbling. 

A puppet globalist actor comedian now in 'charge' who has outlawed opposition political parties, arrests political opponents shuts down newspapers and TV stations that oppose him and even bans the Orthodox Catholic Church, says he's fighting " Tyranny".

He refuses to denounce nazism in the countries military and government and there awful behaviour and practises in the Russian populated areas of donbass. 

There is no path for victory of any sort for Ukraine they have allowed themselves to become globalist America puppet plaything at the expense of its very existence. 

The Russian federation with take control of its lands in Donbass and protect it people there. 

It will keep control of its historic Crimea region and the rest of Ukraine will be a shell of a country and when trump takes over the white house in 2024 it will become a Moldova on a large scale. 

49 minutes ago, bennett said:

Giving Ukraine the means to defend themselves is something that he got right.

I'm not going to argue with you, history will tell us if this is indeed the case: the point I was making concerns the media, and looking around newspaper and other media sites today, it looks like they don't want to report on this in any detail or at all. 

If it's a big lie/forgery that Putin is pushing, I thought someone would come out very quickly and refute this on the Western side, and it would be covered in major news sites. 

23 minutes ago, OmegaSpeedyPro said:

Well said, the sheeple need to wake up to what the hell's going on!

image.thumb.png.f331de526a49933d77fa9eaaccbfca05.png

Konstantin Kosachev, the deputy speaker of Russia’s Federation Council, and Irina Yarovaya, deputy chair of the State Duma, touted what they described as bombshell findings from the “investigation.”

Testing of Ukrainian POWs’ blood, they claimed, uncovered “a range of diseases” that suggest they were secretly experimented on “for military purposes.”

“And we see: the cruelty and barbarity with which the military personnel of Ukraine behave, the crimes that they commit against the civilian population, those monstrous crimes that they commit against prisoners of war, confirm that this system for the control and creation of a cruel murder machine was implemented under the management of the United States,” Yarovaya was quoted telling reporters.

“And those performance enhancing drugs that they are still given in order to completely neutralize the last traces of human consciousness and turn them into the most cruel and deadly monsters also confirm this,” she claimed.

She also claimed that the presence of Hepatitis A antibodies in Ukrainian prisoners’ blood was proof of an American biolabs conspiracy, since a former health minister for Ukraine was a dual Ukrainian-American citizen who had worked to acquire drugs for the treatment of hepatitis in the country.

“It is quite possible that this was about testing these drugs on military personnel,” Yarovaya said.

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5469617

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia-says-its-losing-because-ukraine-has-experimental-mutant-troops-created-in-secret-biolabss

13 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm not going to argue with you, history will tell us if this is indeed the case: the point I was making concerns the media, and looking around newspaper and other media sites today, it looks like they don't want to report on this in any detail or at all. 

If it's a big lie/forgery that Putin is pushing, I thought someone would come out very quickly and refute this on the Western side, and it would be covered in major news sites. 

This isn't a new conspiracy

58 minutes ago, OmegaSpeedyPro said:

Backing the coup of a democratically elected leader who just so happened to want closer more positive relationship with the Russian federation.

The most corrupt hopeless president in American history and his crime family sending hundreds of billions of American tax payers money to the  most corrupt inept government in Europe to fight a proxy war with Russia all the while America is literally crumbling. 

A puppet globalist actor comedian now in 'charge' who has outlawed opposition political parties, arrests political opponents shuts down newspapers and TV stations that oppose him and even bans the Orthodox Catholic Church, says he's fighting " Tyranny".

He refuses to denounce nazism in the countries military and government and there awful behaviour and practises in the Russian populated areas of donbass. 

There is no path for victory of any sort for Ukraine they have allowed themselves to become globalist America puppet plaything at the expense of its very existence. 

The Russian federation with take control of its lands in Donbass and protect it people there. 

It will keep control of its historic Crimea region and the rest of Ukraine will be a shell of a country and when trump takes over the white house in 2024 it will become a Moldova on a large scale. 

Do they not teach the proper usage of their/there/they're on the Russian botfarms these days? Sad times. 

1 hour ago, OmegaSpeedyPro said:

Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF