Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Guy on Reporting Scotland alleging Malky Mackay is a possibility. What an appointment that would be. 

No chance due to cancel culture.  I think he is a decent enough manager (albeit there are better candidates), but the Goodwillie thing will put off clubs going for anyone with baggage now.

59 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

No chance due to cancel culture.  I think he is a decent enough manager (albeit there are better candidates), but the Goodwillie thing will put off clubs going for anyone with baggage now.

So cancel culture has made the guy who manages the team below Aberdeen un-employable? I must have missed the announcement where Ross County sacked him.

Always nice to see rape being called a 'thing' now and that being a rapist is just 'baggage'.

I mean c'mon.  Think before you post.

The Express article where the above quote re Jack Ross came from claims that one of the people interviewed last year was Danny Cowley. And we chose Glass over him!

It also claims that Glass was away to be sacked last year, presumably around the time of Cormack v Sportsound, and the players intervened and said 'oh nooo we're to blame'. I presume that's why Data Dave was saying that he knows the players back Glass.

27 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Well I’m going to watch the Super Bowl and then, unlike Amy, I’m off to rehab for at least a month tomorrow. emoji22.png
Fucked up badly, so new manager is really the least of my concerns until March!

By the time you're out we'll be clear in fourth and closing the gap on Hearts. Something to look forward to. 

Rumours of Malky, suprised at that, sure just rumours and hope doesn't happen as he knows how to find a player for County, good contacts, guess down to experience. Would rather he stayed at County for a couple more seasons, definitely made us a more interesting, attacking team that I enjoy going to see for a change. 

I'd like too see an 'out of the box', good for Scottish football,, appointment. Ranieri, Warnock, someone experienced. 

Hope to God you beat St. Johnstone Wed, that's all I want!!

Goodwin and Ross are overrated IMO. Goodwin doing well at moment, but let's face it it's not a high quality league this year, not much difference in teams from 3rd down. A few results here and there could even see County in top 6. Reckon they need someone experienced this time.

Went for Brown. 

Lennon is a weird one. As a football supporter, I’d enjoy him making a mess of things up there. On the other hand, on a human level, I do wonder if he needs to find some peace in his life, and get away from Scottish football for good. Always looks physically and mentally ruined every time I see him.