πŸ”΅ πŸ”΄ Inverness CT v Ayr Unytyd βšͺ ⚫

Realistically the season is over for Caley so they should just let us win tbqhwy.

Got a feeling Bullen won’t change anything here which wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world but I feel like we can’t continue forever with both McKenzie and Maxwell playing in attacking roles.

Would love to see Bullen play both Tomi and Sam but doubt it will happen and to be fair McKenzie puts in 100% for the cause and has done nothing to be dropped for, if Bullen can mastermind a victory away to Inverness I'd change the name of Cameron's Bar to Bully's Bar given our shocking record in the Highlands I'd take a point just now.

9 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Would hope for an early decision then as team are travelling up Friday afternoonΒ 

And there is the rub, Ayr arrive on Friday, hotel overnight for team, coaches and bus driver, possible ground not playable next day and all roads south blocked so another night in the hotel, costs going through the roof on accommodation meals etc etc bus driver ordering room service and emptying mini bar, players getting pissed in bars and clubs and battering each other.

So wouldn't it be better for Ayr to charter a plane at Prestwick and have it on standby saturday morning awaiting the Inverness ground decision.

Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

It's not even meant to snow on the A9 or in Inverness on Friday or Saturday according to the Met Office. The Ayrbus can stay in its hangar.

I’m seeing everywhere that’s it’s meant to be a blizzard. If I was an Ayr fan I wouldn’t be arranging a journey to Inverness this weekend.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I’m seeing everywhere that’s it’s meant to be a blizzard. If I was an Ayr fan I wouldn’t be arranging a journey to Inverness this weekend.

Central belt is to be hammered tomorrow into Thursday, so might be fall out from the storm that is rolling in.