Sons vs Wasps

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

I am not bitter guys, but I feel that you may be unaware that a couple of weeks ago , the gers  B team were at home (Dumbarton) to Dalbeattie in the LL. Both teams were on the pitch warming up when glass was found in one of the goalmouths. The kick off was initially delayed then game cancelled. I don’t know if Dalbeattie were recompensed with their expenses but don’t think they were happy about the situation. The post was merely a warning. 
I don’t support any big team.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

No way! Really!? 

3 minutes ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

Wonder if @Dumbarton Rock has been out walking the dog this morning…….

Nah watching the curling final lol. If there hasn't been guys down forking it then it has no chance. Unless it's the ref that said to me one day. They get pampered far to much these days let's get out there and get dirty. 🙈, my reply was you're not the dafty that has to repair it afterwards 😩

Only Dumbarton [emoji23] I have seen games off when the weather looks fine and then we have today where the weather has been terrible and it’s on. Fair play though, I look forward to the mud bath.
I assumed the weather was fine in Dumbarton. I'm in Old Kilpatrick and it's been sunny and dry all morning.

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Wasps fans, seen as I didn't bother finishing my notes earlier in the week, who is taking you guys today? Paddy Connolly?

Assuming it’s Bigot Boab today as not heard he has left, and he ‘managed’ Clyde for a game after Ferguson was punted there

Just now, Kevchenko said:

Assuming it’s Bigot Boab today as not heard he has left, and he ‘managed’ Clyde for a game after Ferguson was punted there

Oaft. If we lose to Bob Malcolm's Alloa then we deserve to be punted directly into League Two.