Energy Prices

MuckleMoo

I watched GMB earlier with OVO founder Steven Fitzpatrick.
Seemed open and honest about what he believes needs to happen, and is teaming up with Martin Lewis regarding trying to remove standing charges (contentious at the moment)

Explained well the difference between suppliers and generators - not that Susanna Reid had any interest in - she just kept asking about profits and him being a supposed billionaire.

I detest Martin Lewis but at least he tries to understand and have a conversation.

Good listen

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Currie is just another Tory scumbag who doesn't get it.

Would like to see Lewis' reply. He looks exasperated there.

Also, so fucking what if older folk had to live in houses with no central heating. Doesn't mean folk today have to suffer because folk before them did. 

She gets it, all the Tories do 

They just believe if you’re poor you’ve done something to deserve the misery and suffering 

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

Why would you despise Martin Lewis? He’s been pretty good in all of this.

He once gave the most god awful advice to someone live on air regarding banking/mortgages. His math was miles out and bare faced lied about savings.
First time i ever seen him. First impression and all that.
I remove despise and replace with still dislike-ish. Ill give him credit that hes learnt a lot about different sectors as time has passed.

On 04/09/2022 at 00:26, Clown Job said:

Starting to see a lot of chat in the media about possible energy rationing coming this winter 

Can’t wait to spend my days working, my nights sitting in the cold and dark

We’re going to have to become those pishy auld c***s that go down the nearest hovel of a pub and nurse a single flat pint of heavy the whole night aren’t we?

1 minute ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

We’re going to have to become those pishy auld c***s that go down the nearest hovel of a pub and nurse a single flat pint of heavy the whole night aren’t we?

The nearest hovel of a pub that survives might be a long, loooooong way away