Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Probably a "blip".

Must be, because if a couple of the guys above are to believed, then I should have an absolutely stinking red reputation. It's ludicrous that I am having to defend my right to post from this wee group of posters however.

This is the kind of game Sky should be showing.  They seem to have an incredibly moist vagina for showing Hibs all the time but Hearts v Aberdeen at Tynecastle in a midweek clash is always decent.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This is the kind of game Sky should be showing.  They seem to have an incredibly moist vagina for showing Hibs all the time but Hearts v Aberdeen at Tynecastle in a midweek clash is always decent.

Absolutely no coincidence M9 - as every fule know we are the Cinch Premiership top shaggers as well as warrior poets..................

Spoiler

big brother 17 forum GIF

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This is the kind of game Sky should be showing.  They seem to have an incredibly moist vagina for showing Hibs all the time but Hearts v Aberdeen at Tynecastle in a midweek clash is always decent.

Has probably been mentioned, but I think BBC Teuchter are showing Hearts v Dons ‘as live’ at 10.30. I’ve watched a few St Mirren games that way. Turned off my iPad and phone, watched a movie, then sat down to enjoy a ‘bonus’ full game… usually ending ‘nonny - nonny’…. Which, I have concluded, must be Gaelic for ‘fcuk sake Goodwin get this pish sorted’.

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Has probably been mentioned, but I think BBC Teuchter are showing Hearts v Dons ‘as live’ at 10.30. I’ve watched a few St Mirren games that way. Turned off my iPad and phone, watched a movie, then sat down to enjoy a ‘bonus’ full game… usually ending ‘nonny - nonny’…. Which, I have concluded, must be Gaelic for ‘fcuk sake Goodwin get this pish sorted’.

I'd be happy enough with a nonny nonny.

Gnmu.gif

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I'd be happy enough with a nonny nonny.

Gnmu.gif

I don’t think a draw does us much good tbh. It’s not that unthinkable that we could turn up and win tomorrow night, despite history telling us that hearts Aberdeen/Aberdeen hearts is invariably a home win.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

What’s the word on our covid situation? Anyone back tomorrow? 

Apparently Goodwin said it was Hayes, McCrorie and Ramsay who had Covid.  He's hopeful that Hayes and Ramsay might be back for Hearts, McCrorie for Rangers. He didn't mention why McKenzie wasn't involved on Saturday nor why Jet wasn't involved although given some of his first interviews I'm not sure that Jet would be a Goodwin type of player.

1 minute ago, starryfish said:

Apparently Goodwin said it was Hayes, McCrorie and Ramsay who had Covid.  He's hopeful that Hayes and Ramsay might be back for Hearts, McCrorie for Rangers. He didn't mention why McKenzie wasn't involved on Saturday nor why Jet wasn't involved although given some of his first interviews I'm not sure that Jet would be a Goodwin type of player.

Is Scott Brown fit? His move from defence to midfield in the last Hearts v Aberdeen match at Tynecastle made the difference. Although I would be hopeful that Baningime and Devlin would be more prepared for what he brings this time.

40 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Is Scott Brown fit? His move from defence to midfield in the last Hearts v Aberdeen match at Tynecastle made the difference. Although I would be hopeful that Baningime and Devlin would be more prepared for what he brings this time.

Brown was meant to resume training yesterday with a view to being fit for Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Why would you want to know my age? That in itself is creepy. I don’t care how old you are for example, even though your output is that of a teenager, if I was to guess.

I’ll take that as a compliment.

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Good lad. You do that.

Any recommendations for a good pub before the match tomorrow? The Tynecastle Arms rings a bell as to somewhere I’ve been before, but can’t be sure.

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

I wouldn't really care in all honesty. that's the thing isn't it? It's a football forum and it is populated by a bunch of folk who probably spend far longer than is healthy talking about football online. Some of the folk who are getting all animated and frustrated by me, are not exactly gripping reading themselves. Leith Green has never said anything funny or insightful in the time I've been here for example, not one occasion. Yet there he is following me around commenting every time I post. King Joey? Hardly a fascinating and mature master of prose or wisdom. It's a football forum FFS. Even the lad that was spamming the thread with smilies and wee stars, at least he's not trying to make out he's some kind of top bard of the football forum world. Sheesh, some folk need to get over themselves a wee bit IMO. 

That’s so unfair. How does @Jacksgranda get off scot free?