Livi (the wee team) vs Celtic (the big team) - 6th March 2022

When we have this much ball and this much luck, we need to be scoring more than one goal. 

happy to be corrected, but I don’t see how that was a penalty or what on earth the assistant was looking at for the corner.

I'd probably be wanting that penalty if it was us. The corner decision is absolutely awful, how the linesman misses both the handball and Holt not getting the last touch is beyond me.

We need to be better at the back, offering up too many chances through sloppy play. However, it seems like there could be opportunities from set plays in second half.

Anderson for Shinnie at some point, imo.

Don’t think it was a penalty tbh. Refs don’t usually give the ones that hit the arm when playing is on the ground/sliding.

The corner decision is just terrible as well from the linesman. Just totally guessed.

To think you’ll have Celtic fans who will swear blind that refs are out to get them…

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

Don’t think it was a penalty tbh. Refs don’t usually give the ones that hit the arm when playing is on the ground/sliding.

The corner decision is just terrible as well from the linesman. Just totally guessed.

To think you’ll have Celtic fans who will swear blind that refs are out to get them…

Any suggestion that the defender thought...I'll plant my hand on the ground in an attempt to make myself bigger therefore reducing the chances of a goal bound shot hitting the target is pure insanity.  

Ignoring the refereeing, Jota is the best player in the country by a mile. No-one's given Devlin a lot of difficulty all season, and Jota's causing him problems every single time.

We're still in this. We can score from set pieces, on another day Obileye has 2 already.

Just now, thruthenight said:

Ignoring the refereeing, Jota is the best player in the country by a mile. No-one's given Devlin a lot of difficulty all season, and Jota's causing him problems every single time.

We're still in this. We can score from set pieces, on another day Obileye has 2 already.

Agreed, he looks like a player that could easily play at a higher level.

37 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Never a penalty then not a corner for the goal.

Wee Walsh has done us a couple of favours already, loving the diddy meltfest. 

Much as it annoys me to stick up for an arse cheek *insert Kenneth*, people should try to make that decision from the assistant referees perspective. Behind the goal line camera is obvious, but if you are on the shy line then all you can see is the deflection and because of the body impeding your view, you can only assume that Occams Razor holds sway.