Sevco 2012 v Aberdeen 1903 - Part II, Revenge of the Thread

Thought we'd contained sevco well up to that point. 

I'd have to see it again but it looked like a foul on Ramsay in the build up and possibly offside. 

We offered absolutely nothing going forward tho so deserve to get beat 

Ferguson getting booked for blocking a free kick (and the rangers tv guy saying people will always get booked for that) then 20 minutes later roofe doing the exact same thing and it getting ignored is a classic of the ‘going to ibrox’ genre. 

Deserved defeat really though as we barely entered their half. 

7 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Thought we'd contained sevco well up to that point. 

I'd have to see it again but it looked like a foul on Ramsay in the build up and possibly offside. 

We offered absolutely nothing going forward tho so deserve to get beat 

Never offside. Ojo was off the pitch from trying to make the challenge and had just gotten back on.

Beaton is a cheating b*****d. How he gets away with it is a disgrace. Different rules for different teams. Looks about two stone overweight too.

Rangers were the better team. Poor from Goodwin. Far too much like McInnes there. 

If Celtic don't win the league by double figures then questions should be asked of Ange.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

We'll score first, which will only annoy them.

Come 5 pm we'll still be waiting for our first win under our new saviour.

I was half right.

Glass had to go, but I'm yet to be convinced that Goodwin is the man to lead us back to the sun kissed uplands so recently vacated by D. McInnes, Esq. (who also had to go).

The last 12 months have been a total waste of time and money.

Third bottom, f*** me. 

Saints and Dundee close the gap.

But only 5 points off 4th! :lol:

That is part of the risk you take when you set up for a 0-0 against a better team, unfortunately. Maybe the best thing to try and do in our current situation, and great if it comes off, but chances are that one goal will be enough to sink you and you won't really be able to switch gears when you are forced to chase the game. 

The financial canyon between the clubs is hard enough 

John Beaton though, a genuine fucking cheat 
C'mon now you're talking as if Beaton was pictured getting pissed in a lodge with Rangers fans hours after he ref'd an OF game.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

That is part of the risk you take when you set up for a 0-0 against a better team, unfortunately. Maybe the best thing to try and do in our current situation, and great if it comes off, but chances are that one goal will be enough to sink you and you won't really be able to switch gears when you are forced to chase the game. 

Seldom works out.

I disagree with some of what has been said about AFC. Created next to nothing, and after a more than promising first 20 minutes, drifted out of the game in a positive sense. But don't agree that if you create very little you deserve nothing from the match. Rangers did very little to trouble us throughout the game. Beaton got no major decisions wrong, it was simply a compilation of little decision upon little decision upon little decision that all went Rangers way, that wears you down. The obvious one was Ferguson getting booked for standing in the way of a free kick, and a Rangers player doing exactly the same thing and no booking. I thought we defended well today, which is the positive I'll take out of today. For some people to have a go at Goodwin already beggars belief. 

Given how piss poor we have been recently and aberdeen needing points, i thought they'd have came at us like they have done in past games at ibrox under gerrard (god gerrard had a honking record against them) 

But it is what it is, not a good example for football at all, utterly fucking dung game lol

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I disagree with some of what has been said about AFC. Created next to nothing, and after a more than promising first 20 minutes, drifted out of the game in a positive sense. But don't agree that if you create very little you deserve nothing from the match. Rangers did very little to trouble us throughout the game. Beaton got no major decisions wrong, it was simply a compilation of little decision upon little decision upon little decision that all went Rangers way, that wears you down. The obvious one was Ferguson getting booked for standing in the way of a free kick, and a Rangers player doing exactly the same thing and no booking. I thought we defended well today, which is the positive I'll take out of today. For some people to have a go at Goodwin already beggars belief. 

Giving up 20 shots will eventually see it bite you on the arse though, clearly aberdeen set up to contain us, go for a point and if something silly happened then steal all 3, 

However its a tactic that goodwin will know and tbh it almost worked,