Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

3 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Not exactly sure what you expected the defence to do with the second goal tbh. Unbelievable strike.

Being aware of a short one two as a defender/professional would have been a start. 

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Not exactly sure what you expected the defence to do with the second goal tbh. Unbelievable strike.

Short free kick like that I would expect at least a couple of players charging out to block it. Hibs players were static

3 minutes ago, HK Hibee said:

Henderson is a potential player. 

I have mostly seen highlights of Hibs this season but I didn’t think today was terrible.  They seemed to play a lot of passes into very tight areas which didn’t always work - with better players maybe it would.  Defending for both goals was awful.  

Passing to players who are (not got a clue) for the next pass.....is football at our level. Couple of players do get it together now and again. We're not Brazil in 70' (sottish fitba)

6 minutes ago, Acastus said:

That was a cracking watch. Kingsley's goal was unstoppable. Maybe could have been closed down a fraction quicker but he got the shot away so quickly. Gordon with another terrific save. Unlucky Hibs. Congrats Jambos. 

Steady on!

We weren’t as shite as I expected. Still very poor though. Newell is a complete dafty.

Also, Henderson is fucking pish. Looked like a wee boy. Shree year deal too :lol: 

Edited by Zing.

Get the feeling the shove at the end didn't result in a second booking as Beaton knew he had been lenient on the hibs player. 

Cracking game mind you. Hibs looked decent at times, hearts midfield looked lost. 

14 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Justice delivered. Dirty clogging mutants cannot be allowed to win after disgracing our beautiful national game, like that.

Mate have a few beers and enjoy your result. 

"We have to get to a point where we’re more clinical and until we get there will are going to feel more hurt than we are just now

"What I need to instil over the next four or five games, months, seasons - whatever it may be - is a level of performance, desire and physicality that we showed today.

"We need to instil that culture again and make sure we never feel like this again, particularly next season.

Just hope we win next weekend to avoid any relegation play off fears.