Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

Hearts were shit for the vast majority of that game. Jammy b*st*rds. And why do Hearts players have to roll about as if they’re seriously hurt at every foul. I wanted Hearts to win before the game, but that was a travesty.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

If it was a free kick, it surely had to be a card.

Unless raising your hands to an opponent is now only a free kick

Sometimes it isn't even a free kick.

Entertaining game. Hibs the better side but lacked any cutting edge up top. Hearts clinging on against 10 men is a bit of a minter but they're into a Cup Final so who cares?

Liam McLeod almost made the whole experience utterly unbearable though. The absolute dirt worst broadcaster. McFadden wasn't much better in fairness.

Just now, kingjoey said:

Newell  will consider himself unlucky to get a red when Campbell and Moore should have joined him and didn’t.

He shouldn't be making that tackle on a yellow.

I don't think Campbell' was a red. I do think Moore should have been sent off but I assume Beaton saw the incident was with Porteous and wasn't completely sure if Porteous was doing his usual shite.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Newell  will consider himself unlucky to get a red when Campbell and Moore should have joined him and didn’t.

If i'm right, Newell was a 98% red look at it from 7th angle, it's not good. 

Newell's red was deserved. He was a disaster waiting to happen and kept sliding in needlessly while on a booking.

Campbell and Moore were both very lucky to avoid red cards. I think Campbell would have walked if Beaton hadn't already sent off Newell and Moore's is as simple a second yellow as you'll see in your life.

Henderson is a potential player. 

I have mostly seen highlights of Hibs this season but I didn’t think today was terrible.  They seemed to play a lot of passes into very tight areas which didn’t always work - with better players maybe it would.  Defending for both goals was awful.  

Just now, HK Hibee said:

Henderson is a potential player. 

I have mostly seen highlights of Hibs this season but I didn’t think today was terrible.  They seemed to play a lot of passes into very tight areas which didn’t always work - with better players maybe it would.  Defending for both goals was awful.  

Not exactly sure what you expected the defence to do with the second goal tbh. Unbelievable strike.

That was a cracking watch. Kingsley's goal was unstoppable. Maybe could have been closed down a fraction quicker but he got the shot away so quickly. Gordon with another terrific save. Unlucky Hibs. Congrats Jambos.