Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

Hibs much the better team from the 22nd minute and should really have at least taken it to extra time. Looked like they had the extra man in the second half. Lucky that there is no var though as they could have been down to 8.

58 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

He shouldn't be making that tackle on a yellow.

I don't think Campbell' was a red. I do think Moore should have been sent off but I assume Beaton saw the incident was with Porteous and wasn't completely sure if Porteous was doing his usual shite.

Campbell launched himself, studs up, off the ground. Straight red.

56 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

If i'm right, Newell was a 98% red look at it from 7th angle, it's not good. 

Newell’s challenge was totally deserved of at least a yellow and therefore a red. What I’m saying is that both Campbell and Moore should also have seen red, but for some reason didn’t. That’s why Newell was unlucky.

Thought we were poor in large parts of the game and allowed hibs far to much space.Probably as poor as we’ve had played since Christmas.

Only the “Natural order” seen us through.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Campbell launched himself, studs up, off the ground. Straight red.

He made no contact with the cheating hertz welt.  Even plooky going down with a sore knee at his age is an embarrassment.

Newell deserved to go but the hearts boy should have been carded on Cadden in the first half before wiping out young Hendo and should have been off.  So should the random who decides to push someone over and didn't get a second yellow.  

10 minutes ago, woolf said:

Thought we were poor in large parts of the game and allowed hibs far to much space.Probably as poor as we’ve had played since Christmas.

Only  Craig Gordon seen us through.

Fixed.   A proper chance to scud us and second best all over the pitch and we are shite with ten men.

Gordons saved Robbies job, again. 

14 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Fixed.   A proper chance to scud us and second best all over the pitch and we are shite with ten men.

Gordons saved Robbies job, again. 

Have a smashing night neebs 

22 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aye that is a yellow card. You actually have to make contact with your studs for it to be a red.

Doesn't have to make contact at all. It just has to been deemed dangerous enough 

31 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aye that is a yellow card. You actually have to make contact with your studs for it to be a red.

It’s fine having a different opinion, but at least get your facts right.

Just now, kingjoey said:

It’s fine having a different opinion, but at least get your facts right.

Aye ok. If you jump in with both feet studs up or you aim a kick at a guy's head then you should be sent off even if you don't make contact.

In this case it was just a slide tackle and his studs were well clear of the Hearts player

1 minute ago, Dipped Flake said:

Not my fault your fans shit it and stayed at home. Enjoy your night 😂😂😂😂

I'm sure I just sat in a crowd of around 15,000 Hibees despite us being utter shite.

Come back when you can sell out a Semi final in our own City and give it the big team chat. 

maxresdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aye ok. If you jump in with both feet studs up or you aim a kick at a guy's head then you should be sent off even if you don't make contact.

In this case it was just a slide tackle and his studs were well clear of the Hearts player

It was a red card offence. Should have been off.