Chill Down Your Spine

3 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Cutlery scraping on plates.

Even worse, when someone's eating and they rattle the fork against their teeth 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Euph?

A dry wooden spoon.

Or that cheap very dry balsa wood cutlery you sometimes get at buffets or such.   

Cowk. 

They wee wooden spoons you used to get with tubs of ice cream 

image.gif.2ff822b5c0bba47338f82999eba53eb2.gif

Figured this thread would just roll out the usual things that give people the shits, but I've never heard some of these. I think we must all have had something terrible done to us with chalkboards, sand, or wooden spoons at some point.

Speaking of which, I can't even think of long painted nails and penises without cringing  :shutup

On 02/04/2022 at 20:48, Willie adie said:

Cotton wool,

Work of the devil

I'd literally never heard of that one until a guy I used to work with mentioned it gave him the fear.

That lunchtime I ran into two people from the office in Superdrug. All three of us were buying family packs of cotton wool balls.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Who paints their penis?

A guy I went to college with failed to raise £500 to stand as sole candidate for the "Paint your Penis Green" party in Stirling.

Didn't occur to me at the time, but he's have had a better shot going with orange in that neck of the woods.

A month or two back I had to have a minor op to remove a mole on the back of my neck as they thought it looked a bit dodgy. They numbed the area but I could still feel them pulling and tugging at it (oo er). Had to stay on the bed for about half an hour after as I felt so sick. The thought of it now makes my stomach turn.

1 minute ago, LondonHMFC said:

A month or two back I had to have a minor op to remove a mole on the back of my neck as they thought it looked a bit dodgy. They numbed the area but I could still feel them pulling and tugging at it (oo er). Had to stay on the bed for about half an hour after as I felt so sick. The thought of it now makes my stomach turn.

I had to have a mole removed from my cock, never going to shag one of those again.