Saturday 9th April 2022 15:00 Celtic v St Johnstone Scottish Premiership

47 minutes ago, Radford said:

Angry and deflated at that today. It was pathetic. A performance that encapsulated the personality of our manager. 

I can't watch these players and this manager past the end of this season.

The problem is hoping we survive probably means I'll have to...

Some strange managerial choices today.

To start Brown & Middleton, to take off Rooney & Davidson, to put in MacPherson, to throw Bair on.

Think we should pull the trigger & try to get a bounce.

We had an Israeli player last season. I’m not really sure why someone took the flag yesterday if it was there, I didn’t see one, maybe it was down the front.

But for a fan base that waves a huge Palestinian flag because, you know, being rebellious, terrorism,  freedom and that, and a flag with ‘popes 11’ on and sang songs about leaving home to join the IRA for at least 15 minutes, to want to take some moral high ground is impressive. 

Carry on ya total zoomers.

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

We had an Israeli player last season. I’m not really sure why someone took the flag yesterday if it was there, I didn’t see one, maybe it was down the front.

But for a fan base that waves a huge Palestinian flag because, you know, being rebellious, terrorism,  freedom and that, and a flag with ‘popes 11’ on and sang songs about leaving home to join the IRA for at least 15 minutes, to want to take some moral high ground is impressive. 

Im not taking any moral high ground its just that there is/was a saints poster who is rather right wing and had an israeli flag on here for a while, a bit of a lacking bus fare type. 
Now That you have brought it up however massive popes xi flag can get to f**k though, can only assume it was a day tripper as it was in a section that is usually reserved for away fans but regardless its cringe as f**k, seems to be an increase of this shite of late though for some reason.

Was a good day all in all though.   Delighted to see Kyogo back and looking sharp already.

Edited by gannonball

18 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

To wind celtic fans up, it obviously worked.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

To wind celtic fans up, it obviously worked.

It did indeed, Abadas been off the boil a bit and it inspired him to score. Can an orc bring a Swedish flag next week to Hampden as would quite like Starfelt to score his first goal.

Just now, gannonball said:

It did indeed, Abadas been off the boil a bit and it inspired him to score. Can an orc bring a Swedish flag next week to Hampden as would quite like Starfelt to score his first goal.

Maybe Drew or Jinky will, give them a pm.

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Maybe Drew or Jinky will, give them a pm.

I have one I can let you borrow. It does have Henrik Larssons image on it since it was bought at his final league game however since you don’t go anywhere near the games anyway you should be quite safe.

15 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It is if it leads to seven goals, aye.

😀

But that’s kind of my point Tam. There must have been loads of impressive stats from Celtic yesterday; possession in attacking third, shots on target, number of forward passes etc.

The keeper and defenders passing to each other whilst the opposition stand and watch is the type of thing I’d expect our manager to get excited about. 

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

😀

But that’s kind of my point Tam. There must have been loads of impressive stats from Celtic yesterday; possession in attacking third, shots on target, number of forward passes etc.

The keeper and defenders passing to each other whilst the opposition stand and watch is the type of thing I’d expect our manager to get excited about. 

The only stat that would've mattered to me was how many St Johnstone players left that dressing room with black eyes and broken noses. Any less than 10 and I'd be disappointed.