St Mirren v Penalty to Rangers 10th April 2022

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Great strike but that is horrible defending. 

St Mirren are all over the place here.

We’ll be all over the place next season too - Arbroath, Ayr, Inverness, Kirkcaldy…

28 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I know. 

Just imagine what I’d be like if I was a Falkirk fan residing for the fourth season in League 1 and hadn’t seen my team win a major trophy in over 60 years.

Listen, Falkirk are pish and I’m under no illusions otherwise. Does it piss me off ? of course it does. Does it make me want to log on an anonymous football forum and start insulting people I don’t know ? Absolutely not. You are not well.

Just now, AyrshireTon said:

One of those will likely be in the Premier next season if you’re thinking along those lines.

Aye, thanks for that stunning input to what was a cheap gag aimed at my hopeless shower of shite managed by a shite Alan Stubbs. 

The one thing I’ll say to defend Robinson is that Goodwin left the squad with nowhere near enough cover in defence. We’ve only got one left back (who’s really more of a wing-back) and three centre backs (with Dunne being injury prone) so it doesn’t give him much scope to change it.

3 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

The one thing I’ll say to defend Robinson is that Goodwin left the squad with nowhere near enough cover in defence. We’ve only got one left back (who’s really more of a wing-back) and three centre backs (with Dunne being injury prone) so it doesn’t give him much scope to change it.

I firmly believe that Goodwin would have managed more than 1 win had he stayed.