St Mirren v Penalty to Rangers 10th April 2022

Good second half performance and we really could have scored more. Not really threatened by St Mirren either.

Impressed with Leon King and that's what we need from Borna if we want to reach that EL semi.

Edited by DMCs

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Good second half performance and we really could have scored more. Not really threatened by St Mitten either.

Impressed with Leon King and that's what we need from Borna if we want to reach that EL semi.

Glad you are happy although we all know deep down that your club doesn’t actually exist anymore so it’s most likely an empty feeling overall.

FT 0-4
Left early which I very seldom do, but its been a long time since I’ve seen a group of players not trying, which is what I seen from us today.
Should have lost by far more than four tbh, they must have missed at least five sitters.
Positives are the existence of Dundee. Even if we lose every remaining game - which I think we will - we have the Dee cushion to keep us off bottom, for the second time in three years.
If St Johnstone can get three points from their other four post split games I think they will finish above us.
Robinson has turned a well drilled team into a shambles and we just need to be thankful we had 33 points before his arrival. I’d be surprised if we don’t finish 11th, and then it’s a coin toss in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Glad you are happy although we all know deep down that your club doesn’t actually exist anymore so it’s most likely an empty feeling overall.

Sure, I'll just call UEFA and let them know that Sortmeout on P&B has it all figured out 

Edited by DMCs

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Jim Goodwin has 1 win in the same period with a better team

Better team? In case you are mistaken we’ve beaten you twice already this season in the league.

You are not out of the woods yet despite having a budget that dwarfs ours.

You should finish above us every season and challenge for major honours but you’ve won the same amount as us in the last 10years.

We were never going to win this one. At least we didn't do what St. Johnstone did yesterday.

Not gonna put this one on Robinson either. He played what should be a strong team for us and has little options on the bench. Would've been an awful game to throw one of the youth into.