Darvel FC Thread

18 minutes ago, Pizzo said:

This "Darvel" thread is a bin fire.

More people on it than there support 🤣

5 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I’m hearing winters has  resigned and an exodus of players leaving , could only happen to darvel after winning west and Scottish 

Seemingly with the carnage behind the scenes it was a matter of time, guys with no football brains trying to run a football club 

1 minute ago, Sylvester said:

Seemingly with the carnage behind the scenes it was a matter of time, guys with no football brains trying to run a football club 

Hold have u forgot Darvel legend puts thease posts up but doesn't come up with the sources but like u said guys with no football brain have now idea so wouldn't be surprised 

9 hours ago, Sylvester said:

9 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Hold have u forgot Darvel legend puts thease posts up but doesn't come up with the sources but like u said guys with no football brain have now idea so wouldn't be surprised 

I think there's lots of people in Darvel with footballs for brains.

Hearing sjfa not paying the club  prize money as they haven’t paid them the semi final gate , seemingly in dispute with talbot again over a small amount of money , what a surprise 🤷‍♂️

that and hardly a player wanting to stay tells the full story of what’s going on doon the brae 

the most successful season in the clubs history and it’s a shambles 

I feel sorry for Michael Oliver taking this on 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Hearing sjfa not paying the club  prize money as they haven’t paid them the semi final gate , seemingly in dispute with talbot again over a small amount of money , what a surprise 🤷‍♂️

that and hardly a player wanting to stay tells the full story of what’s going on doon the brae 

They gave Talbot tickets that no doubt were numbered. Where's the problem.

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Jim do you actually read the rubbish you spout before you press the button. Or do you actually believe the crap. I’m not sure what is worse. I keep telling you, come and ask me anything and I’ll tell you. You don’t need to make it up to feel better.

Nothing about Ross Barbour signing back on. The best full back in the league according to some. Nothing about Scott Walker resigning which we all think is great. 

Caldwell and bronsky went for more money elsewhere. Quite right. But wait did you not say Darvel were spending too much? Players quite rightly will look for the best jobs as you or I would but there’s a budget being stuck to now. Baird and sidey out of contract. Hutts was only on loan. 

Talbot and Darvel falling out over a small amount of money? Nope lies.

Darvel not paying semi final money? Nope more lies. We paid the 15% in the rules. It is currently with SFA arbitration who have said we have a good case and will hear it. If we win, we will get around £5k back for talbot, arthurlie, and JB. Doesn’t sound as if £5k windfall for talbot would be a fall out eh? In fact we are  looking to build a closer relationship now.

If you would let the Sjfa bully your club instead of fighting for what you think was right then that’s why you don’t belong at the club. 

You don’t need to feel sorry for Michael. He’s doing fine. Genuine supporters have already made him feel welcome.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FHill said:

Jim do you actually read the rubbish you spout before you press the button. Or do you actually believe the crap. I’m not sure what is worse. I keep telling you, come and ask me anything and I’ll tell you. You don’t need to make it up to feel better.

Nothing about Ross Barbour signing back on. The best full back in the league according to some. Nothing about Scott Walker resigning which we all think is great. 

Caldwell and bronsky went for more money elsewhere. Quite right. But wait did you not say Darvel were spending too much? Players quite rightly will look for the best jobs as you or I would but there’s a budget being stuck to now. Baird and sidey out of contract. Hutts was only on loan. 

Darvel not paying semi final money? Nope more lies. We paid the 15% in the rules. It is currently with SFA arbitration who have said we have a good case and will hear it. If we win, we will get around £5k back for talbot, arthurlie, and JB. Doesn’t sound as if £5k windfall for talbot would be a fall out eh? In fact we are  looking to build a closer relationship now.

If you would let the Sjfa bully your club instead of fighting for what you think was right then that’s why you don’t belong at the club. 

You don’t need to feel sorry for Michael. He’s doing fine. Genuine supporters have already made him feel welcome.

Can u tell us outsiders why we should believe u rather than Darvel legend  cause 1 ur no longer at the club has u said previously u quit 2nd the way u told about Tony was lies I do believe  so why should people listen to you if the sjfa are holding money back their must be something in it cause they don't just do that and if u do get the 5 k back why don't put that to the show red card to rascism charity after ur clubs obscene supporters regardless of age 😉 🤔 

Edited by allyg1977

2 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Can u tell us outsiders why we should believe u rather than Darvel legend  cause 1 ur no longer at the club has u said previously u quit 2nd the way u told about Tony was lies I do believe  so why should people listen to you if the sjfa are holding money back their must be something in it cause they don't just do that and if u do get the 5 k back why don't put that to the show red card to rascism charity after ur clubs obscene supporters regardless of age 😉 🤔 

Imagine a club official actually rising to the bait on here, shows the type of people running Darvel these days 🤣

that’s why you don’t belong at the club. 

And here was me thinking, the 2 year old wean kicking a ball about during a game, to the older supporter who cannot manage to stand for 90 minutes, all belong to the club.How many people have been told you don't belong at the club?

17 hours ago, FHill said:

No frank if I want to talk football I will do that with people who know the junior  game but thanks for the offer ,

so to clarify I said winters was away ?

hardly any players staying ?

club is in dispute with sjfa ?

No seen it in clubs social media pages bronsky and Caldwell away ? Why not ?

and the rest to follow very soon 

one thing I will say Barbour is a good full back , Scott Walker only a squad player 

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

No frank if I want to talk football I will do that with people who know the junior  game but thanks for the offer ,

so to clarify I said winters was away ?

hardly any players staying ?

club is in dispute with sjfa ?

No seen it in clubs social media pages bronsky and Caldwell away ? Why not ?

and the rest to follow very soon 

one thing I will say Barbour is a good full back , Scott Walker only a squad player 

You need to stop kidding on your the only fitba man In Darvel and you know what your talking about, Scott Walker is only a squad player 😂😂

4 hours ago, ClubFan87 said:

You need to stop kidding on your the only fitba man In Darvel and you know what your talking about, Scott Walker is only a squad player 😂😂

At least he has the balls to tell people what everyone knows but Darvel won't tell anyone unless they are on tv and doing famous talks or making a fool of themselves  also don't get me or others wrong at first he was a bit of an idiot saying everything was OK when mick came in beating a poor Aberdeen side but recently everything he has said seems to be true but for u to say it ain't doesn't look good so we believe what Darvel legend says at the min unless u admit ur club is run shockingly but I doubt it and so does everyone else but keep giving the giving we love it for the laughs 😃 😀 😄 

As a supporter for well on 50+ years, recently the drama's of the money backed clubs that have appeared over the last 25 years always have the same outcome. Two of the most famous examples are now languishing in league one after their day in the sun and I have a feeling Darvel are going the same way. To me their rise to the top just like the other two incumbents was way too quick.  To me cash hasn't ruined our game it's the way it's spent.  Clubs are too eager to line players pockets rather than invest in the infrastructure or to promote the younger talent. I have no dislike for Darvel as a club, but the shenanigans of certain people over the last few seasons was well out of order and has damaged relations with other clubs. 

I honestly feel that the Legend knows what's around the corner, he's a proud supporter who has seen the same amount of cash backed clubs as I have gone down the plug hole.