European Footballer Of The Year Award

RiG

Booooooooo. Terrible decision.

Xavi, Lampard, Gerrard, Nesta, Maldini, Terry - All more deserving of it.

Nonsense! How often do you see Ronaldinho in action?

Your misconception that he does nothing off the ball couldn't be further off the mark. He chases, harries and tackles constantly.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Ronny has to win the award, he's by far the best player in the world. The guy is from another planet and even looks like an alien to back that claim up. He scores goals, he creates goals and as Ruggy says he works his socks off too.

If anybody saw the trick he performed to win the 2nd penalty last night could you please tell me what he done because i've seen it umpteen times and haven't got a clue how he managed it. Just genius.

One of the best footballers of all time already? :blink: (just a thought folks so don't get too upset if you disagree)

However there is a problem, which funnily enough was spotted by my missus. If you had the sort of money that he has then surely you would sort your teeth out :blink: .

Ronaldinho is, IMO, the best player in the world by miles. I find it quite hard to argue with the decision, I've been lucky enough to see him play at his best and he is a sensational footballer.

That said, Lampard and Gerrard would both have strong claims to the title in my opinion - they're nowhere near as good as Ronnie, but Lampard's consistency for one of Europe's top teams has been immense, and Gerrard inspired Liverpool to the Champions League win.

Ronnie will clean up next year when Barca win the European Cup and Brazil walk the World Cup, so maybe someone else should get a chance this time :P;)

Ronaldhino won it

Click

1. Ronaldinho (Barcelona)

2. Frank Lampard (Chelsea)

3. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool)

4. Thierry Henry (Arsenal)

5. Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan)

6. Paolo Maldini (AC Milan)

7. Adriano (Inter Milan)

8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juventus)

9. Kaka (AC Milan)

10. Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona)

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Ronaldhino won it

Click

1. Ronaldinho (Barcelona)

2. Frank Lampard (Chelsea)

3. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool)

4. Thierry Henry (Arsenal)

5. Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan)

6. Paolo Maldini (AC Milan)

7. Adriano (Inter Milan)

8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juventus)

9. Kaka (AC Milan)

10. Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona)

:blink: Did anybody else raise an eyebrow when they saw that one? Surely theres more than 7 players who have played better than him this year? I think it's safe to say that Eto'o has performed slightly better than him and has probably scored double the goals. Oh well, thats awards for you :huh:

Archived