Dog Kills Man

On 04/02/2024 at 15:35, ICTChris said:

Here’s the owner of the dogs who killed the woman in Essex. He is her former son-in-law, she was visiting him to see her grandchildren.

2A4F4154-C0DD-4589-8840-FDCC67954143.thumb.jpeg.f81c06a4ef487a7ee0cd13300475033b.jpeg

The guy has previously offered XL Bully puppies for sale on Facebook for £500.

I can't stop looking at this.

How can you be sitting in a jacket that costs £1200 but have that fucking nick o' a heater?

Worried about being attacked by an XL Bully? Don't worry the Daily Mail has this handy guide on how to foil an attack!

Edited by RiG

18 minutes ago, RiG said:

Worried about being attacked by an XL Bully? Don't worry the Daily Mail has this handy guide on how to foil and attack!

Some sound tactics there which we can all use when approached by unwelcome entities.

Must keep a coat handy near the front door for the next election in case of approaching unionist canvassers.

26 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Some sound tactics there which we can all use when approached by unwelcome entities.

Must keep a coat handy near the front door for the next election in case of approaching unionist canvassers.

Are they all wearing collars now?

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Worried about being attacked by an XL Bully? Don't worry the Daily Mail has this handy guide on how to foil and attack!

Offer your leg to be bitten wouldn't really be my go to option to be honest.

Not sure if I'd manage to choke the dog with its collar as it munched on my femur. I can see the pain from that being a bit of a distraction. 

Apparently it has only taken a week for a  squad of detectives to crack the case.

No Shit Sherlock

Jaywick dogs that killed Esther Martin confirmed as XL bullies

Two dogs that mauled and killed 68-year-old Esther Martin in Essex were XL bullies, police confirm.

3 hours ago, superbigal said:

Apparently it has only taken a week for a  squad of detectives to crack the case.

No Shit Sherlock

Two dogs that mauled and killed 68-year-old Esther Martin in Essex were XL bullies, police confirm.

😮

Had a blooming off leash Boxer charge at me while it's owner yelled futilely for it to come back to them. Closest I've come to punting a dog, luckily it stopped just short and started a threat show. Silly b***h of an owner still doesn't come after the dog, just calls it back, and yells at me for yelling at the dog to "getout". Finally the dog reteats halfway to its owner, stops and barks some more before leaving with the owner...who has a yappy little dog ON a leash?! WTF are these people thinking. Third time I've seen the dog around off leash by my apartment, do those pepper sprays work on aggressive dogs?

9 hours ago, superbigal said:

No Shit Sherlock

fake-faint.gif