Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

So from the evidence gleaned on here, a chap wearing an East Fife shirt with possibly two children in tow, paying admission for him and the children made an arse of himself and challenged folk to fight during a two minute silence.

And he was possibly a drug addict.

Not much you can add to that.

6 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

So from the evidence gleaned on here, a chap wearing an East Fife shirt with possibly two children in tow, paying admission for him and the children made an arse of himself and challenged folk to fight during a two minute silence.

Pretty much spot on 

23 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

I never seen the incident as I was still at the turnstiles but I did see some guy coming in with an East Fife top which I thought was a bit strange.

Either way bit disrespectful acting that way during a minutes silence.

There has probably been such events at matches for people i maybe didn’t like but I would still observe it.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I never seen the incident as I was still at the turnstiles but I did see some guy coming in with an East Fife top which I thought was a bit strange.

Either way bit disrespectful acting that way during a minutes silence.

There has probably been such events at matches for people i maybe didn’t like but I would still observe it.

Exactly, there’s plenty of us that are not exactly royalists and everyone is entitled to their own opinion but surely keeping ur mouth shut for one minute even just for decency of others isn’t too much to ask 

Just now, NewtonBU said:

Exactly, there’s plenty of us that are not exactly royalists and everyone is entitled to their own opinion but surely keeping ur mouth shut for one minute even just for decency of others isn’t too much to ask 

Exactly if you really object to a minutes silence just wait till it’s over before coming in and let everyone else observe it.

10 minutes ago, Standalone said:

Could not have been much of a match when all the talk is of some clown making an Arse of himself.

Good result though.

Wasn’t a great match Cowdenbeath started the better team big musa doing well to save the pen and they hit post but after that a thought Boness were the better team and ran out deserved winners and the park didn’t help both teams 

Who would you take out to put Locke “elsewhere” though? While I agree with you, Locke was absolutely outstanding playing centre back and strolled games prior to injury. The whole team were playing far better with him there too. When fit he’s easily our best midfielder and defender but I think with the current squad it’s defence we desperately need him back and fit.

We won and are in the second round of the Scottish Cup.  That's the bottom line so everybody relax and enjoy their evening.
Draw is tomorrow (Sunday) at 6pm.   Fingers crossed.............

Dave, well done for your support prior to the match, it’s a pity there’s not more like you.
Anyway, that’s us into the next round and it would be nice to get a home tie for a change.
First 20 mins,we were all at sea on a crap pitch, but got to grips at the back and our midfield dominated the second half. Not bad for a team who according to the “experts” don’t have many players of lowland league class.

Thought first 30 minutes we struggled and gifted a penalty and a great chance where they hit the post.

Pleased for Musa saving the penalty and a decent save before that. 

After 30 minutes we got a hold of the game and continued this into second half.

Great free kick to win the game.

Could have scored more but final ball and wanting to walk the ball in were the issue.

Apart from couple half chances at the end we controlled second half.

Jamie Mccormack was outstanding today and easy choice for man of the match

In cup games all about winning and got the job done

12 hours ago, dolly said:

Dave, well done for your support prior to the match, it’s a pity there’s not more like you.
Anyway, that’s us into the next round and it would be nice to get a home tie for a change.
First 20 mins,we were all at sea on a crap pitch, but got to grips at the back and our midfield dominated the second half. Not bad for a team who according to the “experts” don’t have many players of lowland league class.

Usual moan from plastic men about grass pitches, what exactly was wrong with it ?

Things have gone pear shaped since Zander returned and Nicky injured .

Zander and Dan doesn’t work for me .

Dan is a very hard worker but doesn’t score , we need goals .

Zander trying hard but still no goals either .

Until we sort this out we will struggle .

We were very fortunate not to be 2-0 down yesterday against what I
thought was a poor Cowdenbeath side .

Why do we resort to high balls when we always play better on the deck ?

Against VoL we were very poor and have struggled since with the exception of Hearts game .

Anyway , at this present time we are not that great , so the players need to stick in . We have the players to improve things .

In to round 2 though .

Zander Miller before his injury was a decent all round striker but his biggest asset was he was a good finisher. That will surely come back with more game time.

But I agree the Watt and Miller front pairing in a 4-4-2 doesn't work.  I hope that we can get back to a 4-2-3-1.