There was a coo

1 hour ago, To B or not B said:

He won’t answer, head in the sand time from them. They also have a league cup place to protect.

We will be nowhere near the league cup next season. If we did vote to re accept B teams then that is not the reason. 

2 hours ago, To B or not B said:

So, what are you trying to say??

I might be well wide of the mark here but he might be suggesting that everyone should just f**k off?  I’ve read the post you are referring to twice now and there’s definitely a slight suggestion that everyone should just f**k off. 
What’s your view on it? 

6 hours ago, Only coo in the village said:

I might be well wide of the mark here but he might be suggesting that everyone should just f**k off?  I’ve read the post you are referring to twice now and there’s definitely a slight suggestion that everyone should just f**k off. 
What’s your view on it? 

I am not sure if you realise, but I was being a tad more than sarcastic with my reply. 😀 As I am sure you are with your reply also 😀

Edited by To B or not B

10 hours ago, To B or not B said:

He won’t answer, head in the sand time from them. They also have a league cup place to protect.

I think you've got every right to complain and be annoyed if we did vote yes but the whole league cup place thing just undermines your argument and makes you seem silly.  It was a ludicrous suggestion when it was being discussed in the summer and it's still ludicrous now.

8 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I think you've got every right to complain and be annoyed if we did vote yes but the whole league cup place thing just undermines your argument and makes you seem silly.  It was a ludicrous suggestion when it was being discussed in the summer and it's still ludicrous now.

Ah well he now just seems to be the Farage of the Bexiteers.  Seems to think he can answer for me.  The simple fact is that the club will of course advise its supporters how it voted and its reasons.  We are always transparent with our fans.  

35 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Ah well he now just seems to be the Farage of the Bexiteers.  Seems to think he can answer for me.  The simple fact is that the club will of course advise its supporters how it voted and its reasons.  We are always transparent with our fans.  

I only answered for you as you were apparently unwilling to answer, on a few occasions, a direct question.

Edited by To B or not B

53 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

In your opinion, which is of course what the forum is all about.

Edited by To B or not B

1 hour ago, To B or not B said:

In your opinion, which is of course what the forum is all about.

Yeah in my opinion.  One based on reason and brains as opposed to stupid conspiracy theory pish. Cowdenbeath were not expecting to be in the League Cup.  In my opinion only a complete idiot would think otherwise.

28 minutes ago, To B or not B said:

I only answered for you as you were apparently unwilling to answer, on a few occasions, a direct question.

Welshbairn said that the placement of Clachnacuddin if relegated from the Highland League (a distinct possibility) was dependent on choice but decisions were kept confidential. I don't think you need to be told and you certainly have no standing to answer for us.

Just for the record, I remain totally opposed to the admission of B teams to the Lowland League and to the separate special conditions which apply. Can I ask you a question:  in which tier of the pyramid  are  the Highland League teams ?