We were at Rosyth last Saturday must have been a capacity crowd 🥹

They have been well shafted over the sale of the old ground,

Practice for going to Alliance Park.

Is Alliance that bad ? 

I only saw them at Annan. 

4 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Is Alliance that bad ? 

I only saw them at Annan. 

Its a bit better but still pish. It has 2 wee stands with flat standing for the rest, we played them on a wet November night when it pished down with rain and the touchline was covered in leaves, maybe it would be better on a Sunny day😀

What can I say night and day watching us play.

We played very well. If you didn't know you wouldn't have known who was the SPFL side and who was the Lowland League side.

Players played really well.

We didn't deserve to lose and especially right at the end in that way.

Felt keeper could have positioned himself better on the Two goals lost but that's if we were to be really critical but no blame game.

Overall very very encouraging. 

If you have been away from Cowdenbeath FC or have yet to sign back up for this season get aboard the Cowden Train as I think we will all enjoy our football this season.

Let's back the club all the way next season whilst recognising all the hard work that is going on to put a good team on the park and recognise all the hard work behind the scenes 

Edited by Cowden316

38 minutes ago, sneed hearn said:

Cowden we’re the better team for 75 minutes ans should have been several goals ahead.

The whole East Fife team were miles off it.

40 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

East Fife

Eeeyup Gordy. Ye gods, Page is a carthorse. Cowden were by a stretch the better team and should really have won it 1-3. Cowden defence (who were excellent on the night) looked like they ran out of gas in the last 15 mins. We could have done with some fresh legs back there.

Edited by ronaldincoo

Really encouraging performance tonight. Night and day to playing them last year pre season. Work rate was amazing tonight high press and pressing in packs forced them back or into a mistake. Never going to be easy when east fife make 5/6 subs at half time fresh fast players that can’t keep themselves onside🤣 on to the next one

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

They have some zoomers in their defence. It was only a friendly but the Beasties will do well to avoid the drop.

My early prediction to go down would be Elgin. East Fife will do alright.