There was a coo

9 hours ago, southerner said:

What type of player is he?

Quick and aggressive. Good ball carrier. Can play all down right hand side e.g RB/RWB or RW. Great young lad as well. Needs to up his concentration levels and "learn" the game more but he will do well. Hes a tough kid.

On 16/07/2023 at 10:36, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Skelly bullied us for the 90mins he won every header and took every ball down. I’d like to see us bring in another left back or start mcdonald there one game as Tait got ran riot. Too many high balls to our smallest player in butterworth. Mcnab solid again and we have a real player in doc he can turn on the style.

Ay. I've noted that Tait got skinned a few times in the pre-season games.

10 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Brilliant from the club this evening making all fans feel apart and like one big club, poor attendance though understandable people may be working but I felt disappointed. 

How much fans went?

28 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Brilliant from the club this evening making all fans feel apart and like one big club, poor attendance though understandable people may be working but I felt disappointed. 

Yeah it’s a great idea but Monday night maybe not the best,  no chance I could get over.  

Maybe a better idea would have been doing it early this coming Saturday afternoon when people might be in the town for the game, but early enough so it didn’t affect any of the pre match preparations.

5 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Yeah it’s a great idea but Monday night maybe not the best,  no chance I could get over.  

Maybe a better idea would have been doing it early this coming Saturday afternoon when people might be in the town for the game, but early enough so it didn’t affect any of the pre match preparations.

Its a lot less hassle doing a team group and headshots on a non matchday imagine the management wouldn't want it getting in the way of their preperations.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

I'd imagine tonight was ideal as a training session was happening straight after the shoot!

Pitch is looking no bad!