There was a coo

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Can't get on the Arbroath website. Shame.

That’s strange. Usually pretty easy. Took me a minute. Would definitely try again if you’re wanting to go. Arbroath TV pretty good, can just watch highlights to see what like. Think Bobby Linn on co commentary tonight 

2 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Ah sorry mate, I forget that folk who have to resign in disgrace after racist comments who then go on to sign folk who sexually assault lasses at parties are 'great guys!'. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your undying support for him as it very much reflects on you.

I have no support for him at all, infact I thought he was poor as a Cowden manager. And nobody is going to condone racism, that’s a given.
I understand you now, cheers!

You often came across as very personal with your hatred so I wondered if there was more to it. 

1 hour ago, 1GregStewart said:

I have no support for him at all, infact I thought he was poor as a Cowden manager. And nobody is going to condone racism, that’s a given.
I understand you now, cheers!

You often came across as very personal with your hatred so I wondered if there was more to it. 

This person is just a tory tart who barely contributes to their own teams thread.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

That’s strange. Usually pretty easy. Took me a minute. Would definitely try again if you’re wanting to go. Arbroath TV pretty good, can just watch highlights to see what like. Think Bobby Linn on co commentary tonight 

Thanks, I was really disappointed. Lots of good and bad memories from Hayfield.

(wouldn't accept my login/ password)

Thank goodness Linn isn't playing!

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Thanks, I was really disappointed. Lots of good and bad memories from Hayfield.

(wouldn't accept my login/ password)

Thank goodness Linn isn't playing!

I didn’t have to log in to buy mine? It’s the exact same system as St Mirren have and didn’t have to log in to buy tickets on theirs either. Tbh they really should just be taking pay at the gate tonight it’s not going to be a big crowd. Best of luck for the match 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

17 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I didn’t have to log in to buy mine? It’s the exact same system as St Mirren have and didn’t have to log in to buy tickets on theirs either. Tbh they really should just be taking pay at the gate tonight it’s not going to be a big crowd. Best of luck for the match 

Excuse my typo G and H close together!

25 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Took me 5 attempts before I could get past the terms and conditions page which wouldn’t cancel.

System seems very clunky for a Championship Club but maybe just pre season gremlins

3 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Took me 5 attempts before I could get past the terms and conditions page which wouldn’t cancel.

System seems very clunky for a Championship Club but maybe just pre season gremlins

Is that opening it in a separate browser or through an application, genuinely not heard anything but praise for it so quite surprised. Also needed to do it myself seeing as season tickets not valid tonight and it was a breeze

Saw all the Cowdenbeath players in Forfar Tesco Saturday at about half 5 on my way home from Falkirk (live in Forfar and our friendly was 2pm KO) and thought they looked like a very very young group.

You think you have got a better team than last year, similar or worse?

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Is that opening it in a separate browser or through an application, genuinely not heard anything but praise for it so quite surprised. Also needed to do it myself seeing as season tickets not valid tonight and it was a breeze

Saw all the Cowdenbeath players in Forfar Tesco Saturday at about half 5 on my way home from Falkirk (live in Forfar and our friendly was 2pm KO) and thought they looked like a very very young group.

You think you have got a better team than last year, similar or worse?

I clicked on it from the Club website and had to use phone as computer just wouldn’t have it.

We are much better than last year but tonight will be a big test for a young squad. What they do have is great energy tho and don’t seem to tire easily.

11 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

I clicked on it from the Club website and had to use phone as computer just wouldn’t have it.

We are much better than last year but tonight will be a big test for a young squad. What they do have is great energy tho and don’t seem to tire easily.

Hmm, never tried it on the computer before to be fair.

And yeah will be interesting to see the changes from last year. I read how you’d signed so many players and kind of expected a completely different team. Also be interesting to see how a 38 year old Dougie Hill gets on.

1 minute ago, ronaldincoo said:

Good game to watch. Matching Arbroath all over the park. Big Dougie strolling it so far. Wee bit of defensive softness down our left hand side but feck me how many good chances are we going to butcher  !

Good Stream. Cowden must do similar !!

You and I have many happy Gayfield memories.

This Blue Brazil squad is truly impressive and should do really well this season.