There was a coo

58 minutes ago, aidan-bufc said:

There's a grass bank behind the goals thats pretty comfy. If the rain stays off that is.

It is pretty poor having no seats lots of older people are unable to stand for a whole game due to their age or poor health. At the level we are at the tier below the SPFL seating should be a requirement.

To be honest I agree 100%, Had a great time there on Wednesday, but as well as no seating , the near side terracing is an accident waiting to happen. I was so well advised to be careful going to the loo, totally appreciated , but really need to address this. 

1 minute ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Boness United don't own Newtown Park. This is owned and operated by the Newtown  Park Association. The NPA have plans for a community hub which includes greatly improved facilities.

Hopefully in a few years visiting LL fans will be able to have a pee without risking life and limb.

Its still poor that its the only ground in the league not to offer seats at tier 5 even Strollers a much smaller club managed it. I'm sure some of the other clubs down the tiers like Dunbar and Easthouses don't own their grounds but managed to build decent stands.

Surely both Bo'ness clubs are part of the NPA you would think between them they could try and find a way of getting a seated stand. Haven't been there for a few years so can't comment of the terrace but if its dangerous it should really be closed off incase someone gets hurt.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Its still poor that its the only ground in the league not to offer seats at tier 5 even Strollers a much smaller club managed it. I'm sure some of the other clubs down the tiers like Dunbar and Easthouses don't own their grounds but managed to build decent stands.

Surely both Bo'ness clubs are part of the NPA you would think between them they could try and find a way of getting a seated stand. Haven't been there for a few years so can't comment of the terrace but if its dangerous it should really be closed off incase someone gets hurt.

When you’re down tomorrow suggest to BU officials to get together with BA officials to find a joint solution to seating and come back on with the answer . I think I know what it will be !!

Enjoy the game 

Level at half time probably a fair reflection. I was up the opposite end but looked like shambolic defending for the goal we conceded.

Good time to equalise with a well worked goal.

Cowden trying to play football, only team trying to pass the ball about, Bo’ness hoisting the ball forward at every opportunity and niggling at the referee constantly.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Level at half time probably a fair reflection. I was up the opposite end but looked like shambolic defending for the goal we conceded.

Good time to equalise with a well worked goal.

Cowden trying to play football, only team trying to pass the ball about, Bo’ness hoisting the ball forward at every opportunity and niggling at the referee constantly.

Niggling at the ref think that will be your manager embarrassing stuff coming out his mouth 

45 minutes ago, signalmen said:

the team seem to be going backwards no idea how to defend cannot  score  poor all round in recent games needs sorting out getting painful to watch 

Yep, that will not do, some hard thinking to be done. Frankly, Bo’ness blew us away second half and that was with them having a gruelling game midweek against EK.