The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:

We have had quite a few players move on from QP and go on to be capped for Scotland, but does anyone know the last time we signed someone who has previously been capped for the Scotland 1st team? (not including Callum Davidson)

Cammy Bell?

I don't see anymore signings coming in at this late stage. The only 'opportunity' that I can see is if something could be worked out with James McCarthy leaving Celtic but my immediate thought even on that is his wage would be far too high.

If it could be worked out then while it would take him a couple weeks to get up to speed he could be a good bit of experience to replace Spong. 

Anyone know what Stevie May is up to today? 🤓

Wasn’t expecting someone in that position but curious to see how that impacts on Bruce and Robson 

Cant say it bodes well for Robson’s chances but he’s been on the decline for a while now. Something needed changed and I’m glad Davidson is addressing it 

17 minutes ago, an86 said:

Major alarm bell for me is that someone has gotten to 21 years old and has never played in a meaningful senior game. Not even a loan spell.,

Unless the club are waffling, it states he’s had loan spells although I can’t find any info on them